//ArrowChat Code

Thread: ATV Media Invitations

--

ATV Media Invitations

Has anyone ever thought about inviting the ATV Media to TrikeFest?

I noticed that DirtWheels has a "Club Ride" section where their staff writes stories on club events (granted you must send them in). Don't you think that TF would make great reading for magazine subscribers? Who wouldn't want to see pictures of old trikes shredding it up on the MX track?

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to invite some of the Magazine staff to TrikeFest? It couldn't hurt. As long as there isn't anything else happening that weekend, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't want to come check it out.

Media Opportunity: Come to one of the best Off-Road parks in the Central United States, photograph 100s of old school ATV's in action in every aspect of our sport, snap some cool still-photos of some of the nicest and rarest ATV's in existance, eat some great "deep-fried turkey", and maybe ride some ATV's that they've probably only read about!

I'm sure this has already been done but, you never know unless you ask!
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick Adams
    Has anyone ever thought about inviting the ATV Media to TrikeFest?

I noticed that DirtWheels has a "Club Ride" section where their staff writes stories on club events (granted you must send them in). Don't you think that TF would make great reading for magazine subscribers? Who wouldn't want to see pictures of old trikes shredding it up on the MX track?

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to invite some of the Magazine staff to TrikeFest? It couldn't hurt. As long as there isn't anything else happening that weekend, I wouldn't see why they wouldn't want to come check it out.

Media Opportunity: Come to one of the best Off-Road parks in the Central United States, photograph 100s of old school ATV's in action in every aspect of our sport, snap some cool still-photos of some of the nicest and rarest ATV's in existance, eat some great "deep-fried turkey", and maybe ride some ATV's that they've probably only read about!

I'm sure this has already been done but, you never know unless you ask!

I think the problem is that most of the magizine people are to far away, I'm pretty sure Dirtwheels/ 4 wheel atv action/ ATV Sport are all located out in California somewheres. Might not hurt to write something up though I guess. I had been in contact with John Pellan (I believe his company is called Fast Track, but I'm not positive), who organizes some of the well known races like the 12 hours of ATV racing, and the Legends of ATV Racing race. Last I heard from him he was trying to get a date setup for the Legends race this year, and he had asked me what I thought would be a good date. I told him about Trikefest, and since the legends race may be held in Ohio it would be neat to have the legends race the weekend before. Maybe we could get some old racers (Or Dean Kirsten!) to stop by. I haven't heard anything a while though, need to shoot him an email.

--
    I still have not got any thing back from Doug at ATV TV. I hope he doesn't just blow us off, but I am sure he gets hundreds of emails daily, so I'll hold out a while before I e-mail him again

Tim
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

3leggeddog is offline The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then Got the holeshot
    --
    what about that mag XRACER,i think it's a OHIO based firm.i think it's a good idea to get as much exposer as possible.it will only help our sport be recognized.
    Full Walsh CRF 450 hybrid 250r

jmack3986 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    hey i sent letters to every atv magazine i could think off i got it covered no reply but who knows they might show up

--
    Well dirt wheels came all the way to NH to ride with the NH atv club on there anual Mt. Washington ride. I definatly think you should call them for next year......
    "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience." -Patrick Henry

NEW ENGLAND ATC owners please join!:http://www.3wheelerworld.com/group.php?groupid=27

--

ATV Television is Coming

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=47139

Theres the info I posted. I E-Mailed them after watching the show and they just sent an E-Mail stating they are coming and maybe with an Ex Pro Kawasaki Racer and his Tecate which he still has.
    84-85 Custom Tecate

1986 Honda 200X Daily Rider

2006 Suzuki King Quad

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //