//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 3 wheeler on sports disasters

--

3 wheeler on sports disasters

No its not what you think, its not about a 3 wheeler in a disaster. On TLC today they had a show on called sports disasters. About half way through they show a race where a guy goes over several times in his race car and then his fuel ignites. Severals seconds after here comes like an '83 or '84 big red with the firesquad. Did anyone else see this?
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    Yep I seen that one not too long ago!
    Rides:
    82 atc 200e
    83 atc 200e
    76 chevy k20 custom deluxe
    01 ford f250 diesel
    1938 Nash Lafayette
    1925 Nash Ajax
    My band:
    www.myspace.com/epicosgiliath

--
    was the taping reasently ..or like back in the day
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    i remember seeing a riot on a beach on tv a while back, and the rioters got a 200 big red that belonged to the beach patrol and they pushed it into a fire, it was on one of those worlds most shocking things caught on tape shows.
    1985 350x
    1985 atc70

2006 ltz400
    2017 z125pro

--
    Quote Originally Posted by threewheelin-feelin
    was the taping reasently ..or like back in the day

I dont know but I'd say back in the day.
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    I saw that too SXwheeliepop, very cool indeed.
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350Xccelerator
    i remember seeing a riot on a beach on tv a while back, and the rioters got a 200 big red that belonged to the beach patrol and they pushed it into a fire, it was on one of those worlds most shocking things caught on tape shows.
    Damn punks!!!!!!!!!
    Rides:
    82 atc 200e
    83 atc 200e
    76 chevy k20 custom deluxe
    01 ford f250 diesel
    1938 Nash Lafayette
    1925 Nash Ajax
    My band:
    www.myspace.com/epicosgiliath

--

Arrow

Yep, I remember seeing that too. I bet they wouldnt have if they would have known how priceless those thing would be w/ in the next few (...i think the riot was ine the early 80's) years or so!! kinda sad...they coulda found a golf cart or small car to melt instead!!
    1983 250R ~ 1984 125M ~ 1990 POWER WHEELS!! trike

--
    youd figure theyd have something faster to get down there quicker..a big red tho? thats kinda slow..maybe 45 but i bet they had some sprocket sizes changed to go alittle bit faster..lol..id at least figure a 250sx
    trikes owned:
    85' 200m - sold
    84' 200x - sold
    83' 185s - sold
    82' 185s - sold
    85' 350x !!! - selling

--
    Quote Originally Posted by trikezilla
    Yep, I remember seeing that too. I bet they wouldnt have if they would have known how priceless those thing would be w/ in the next few (...i think the riot was ine the early 80's) years or so!! kinda sad...they coulda found a golf cart or small car to melt instead!!
    i saw that as well.....on real tv.....if i remember correctly there was also a atc110 the pushed in the fire too
    current rides
    82' ATC110
    85' ATC310R
    85' ATC250R
    85' ATC250ES
    16' brute force 750

--
    I saw that too!!! I cried!!!

1985 ATC 200S--no spark, parts for sale
    85 YTM 125--needs a carb cleaning and set up
    79 Suzuki TC125--dirtbike, now fully restored!
    84 ATC 200x--Need a good frame, rear caliper bracket, and a blown up or barley running motor with a good clutch.

Message me if your interested or have anything i need

--
    i saw the car crash one. I figured it was an '84, but you really couldn't tell. It had a big box on the back rack and one on the front too if i remember correctly. That was a crazy show, too many people getting caught in fires for my taste.

--
    I remember last year i was watching Real Tv, and it shows (i think) a 84 or 85 200x scattin down a dirt road or open field ,then a big red ridin, then the guys talk to a old man with a shovel leaning up his No tresspassing sign and he tells them to stay where they are and he is going to call the law and tells them to get the sign on film he is standing by,well one of the riders is filming and they get into and argument and the old man hits one of the people in the face with the shovel(i cant remember if it was the person with the camera or the other guy, but they go to court and since the old man hit the riders with the shovel he went to jail or fined,i cant remember... serves that old fart

Mike_Ham_250R is offline Even team-red-rider is cooler then me. Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 250sxwheeliepop
    No its not what you think, its not about a 3 wheeler in a disaster. On TLC today they had a show on called sports disasters. About half way through they show a race where a guy goes over several times in his race car and then his fuel ignites. Severals seconds after here comes like an '83 or '84 big red with the firesquad. Did anyone else see this?
    Yup... well i saw one that looked like an 85 but that was super long ago so idk
    -Mike

--
    I remember a long time ago before i was in to 3 wheelers on real TV I think this guy was on his bike at a pit with no shirt or protective gear on. well he went up the hill then he came tumbleing down. and his back was all cut up. it seems to me that the bike was blue? but I know it was a 3 wheeler
    "And I bled out of here, and here, and here and here.........."

'84 200M-Cobra pipe-sold
    '99 honda 300 fourtrax-2 inch lift, Bearclaws on ITPs
    1981 honda 185s-Ole Smokey! :
    1987 Honda 250x....well in theory

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //