//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Might go to the dark side

Jonathan is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Might go to the dark side

There's an 88 250r in the paper today it says it's in good condition and they want $2k, I'm thinkin about calling them and seeing if they'll trade me for my Arctic Cat. What do ya'll think? Should I go for it?
    I like motorbikes!

The darkside is 3 wheelers and We are damn proud of it as well

$2K is a super deal on a TRX R. They go for upto $6000 on eBay.

I would jsut sell the Artic Cat, It should fetch over $2000 I'd think. Its new, its a bigger bore, and its a ute so it certainly should have kept fair value.

Rob

Jonathan is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I just called the guy. He said he really needs to sell it, but if he decides otherwise and wants to go for a trade, he said he'd call me. I would put the AC up for sale, but I need something to ride while my 200x is awaiting it's motor (should have been done yesterday, but I fudged the shifter). I also can't just buy the r since my parents aren't just thrilled that we have 4 ATV's at home right now (I live in the city so I'm sure my neighbors ain't too happy about it either). He also said the fenders have been shaved and it needs new tires too, but I think it's still worth it.
    I like motorbikes!

--
    Thats a great price for an R, even if its thrashed. That was why I jumped on buying my 86, at $1800. When they are stock, in fair condition they are worth $2900-$3300, so I cant imagine this being a losing deal. Even if you decided it wasnt for you, you could proabbly make a few quick bucks on it.

--
    TimSr, that's exactly what I was thinking. I've pretty much made up my mind that if this deal doesn't work out (and I doubt it will because of the price), I'm just gonna try to trade my AC for an r.
    I like motorbikes!

--
    come up with some quick cash and buy it... and then put the money back when you sell yrs... if you wait it will be gone!
    Ride it like you stole it! And never look back! They are too far behind to see!

--
    The money's not the real problem here, my parents are. We've got 4 atv's at home right now, they weren't realy happy keeping the 1st one here. My mom todl me I can have it, but I have to either trade or get rid of one of the one's I already have first. I think I'm gonna put the AC up for trade this afternoon just incase this deal falls through.
    I like motorbikes!

--
    Dude, I would snatch the R up in a heartbeat. You will not be dissapointed in trading your AC in at all. Hope someone else dosent get before you do
    [20:55] <waterpumper> putting a racing pipe on a Foreman is like putting a high dollar bikini on a 400 pound chick...just because it fits doesn't mean it looks cool

--
    He hasn't called me back yet. Ads in the paper here usually run for 3 days at a time so this should have been the last day. I'm really hoping he'll call back tomorrow.
    I like motorbikes!

--
    hey man id be happy to take the artic cat of your hands
    u want 2 atc 110's and some cash?
    1980 atc 110 all original
    1981 atc 110
    2000 xr 100
    2001 xr 200

--
    Quote Originally Posted by khs70krazy
    hey man id be happy to take the artic cat of your hands
    u want 2 atc 110's and some cash?
    Maybe, depends on how much cash.
    I like motorbikes!

--
    what do you think is fair?
    1980 atc 110 all original
    1981 atc 110
    2000 xr 100
    2001 xr 200

--
    Quote Originally Posted by khs70krazy
    what do you think is fair?
    I'd like to get $3k. It's in good shape, the only real thing wrong with it is the rear brakes don't work (the previous owner went riding with the parking break on).

Edit: That's $3k without the 110's. Do they both run? What kind of condition are they in?
    I like motorbikes!

--
    You can see pics of the Arctic Cat here.
    I like motorbikes!

Pic doesnt work, Jonny.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //