//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Rufunding Paypal on Ebay?

--

Rufunding Paypal on Ebay?

I'm not sure if I posted this in the right section but here goes.

On Feb 21. I purchased the GT4 game for the playstation from a guy on ebay. Now in his ad he stated that it was not being released until the 22nd.. But I thought it might be a good idea to get my order in early. Now, I payed the guy using paypal. When I checked it ealier it came up that this guy is no longer a registered user. Now I have sent him an email wanting to know what is going on. I will allow another 24 hrs for him to replay to my emails. Now my question is, is there anyway to get my moneyback if this guy is a deadbeat? Or do i just take my lumps like a man.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    You can file a dispute for a refund through paypal. They may or may not be able to get your money back or get your package to you.
    Howdy

--
    ya, thanks. He finally emailed me back a couple minutes ago. He said he is unable to get the item and I should just go ahead with the claim. I guess paypal uses tracking numbers to see if items were delivered or not so I should not have a problem. At least he got in touch with me though, so I'm pretty happy about that. Apperently he has done this to a couple people because Ebay has cut him off.

leprogle is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    he should refund u the money through paypal, not make you claim a dispute with paypal
    Caution
    Do not "POP WHEELIES" and run for any distance with the ATC. The oil capacity is relatively small and the oil will drain out of the oil pump area thus causing loss of oil pressure, resulting in costly engine damage -CLYMER

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //