//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NEW westcoast swingarm 250R!!

--

Exclamation NEW westcoast swingarm 250R!!

This is a nice item on ebay, a NEW westcoast swingarm +4 for a 85-86 250R. Anyone here going to buy it!!! Buy it now price $350
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MakeTrack=true
    Last edited by twgranger; 03-05-2005 at 10:36 PM.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Someone put a bid on it so the BIN is gone... this one should get interesting!!

Bruce
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350x'inNY
    Someone put a bid on it so the BIN is gone... this one should get interesting!!

Bruce
    If they were smart they would have just bought it for $350!!! This is going to end up over $350 by the end of the auction. Wait entill TUNES see's it.

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Quote Originally Posted by twgranger
    If they were smart they would have just bought it for $350!!! This is going to end up over $350 by the end of the auction. Wait entill TUNES see's it.
    Egg Zack LEE!
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.

--
    Egg Zack LEE!
    What?

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Quote Originally Posted by twgranger
    What?
    "exactly"...btw that swinger is awesome
    1985 Honda 350X - a lot of performance stuff, everything but a cam, hope to get one soon
    1984 Honda 200ES
    198? Yamaha YT60 Tri-Zinger
    TrikeFest '04 & '07 Survivor

3tigers is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    too late,he has already found it.btw,i placed the opening bid on it.i want to see how much it is worth too him...lol.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tigers
    too late,he has already found it.btw,i placed the opening bid on it.i want to see how much it is worth too him...lol.
    That sounds stupid to me So you are just jacking up the price to see how much he will pay. People like you should not have access to ebay. Would you like it if someone jacked up the price for the hell of it on something you wanted??
    Last edited by twgranger; 03-05-2005 at 04:47 PM.

2006 YFZ 450

TRIZTUNES is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

west coast swing arm

thanks guy!!!

YOU JUST BOUGHT.

a copy of this link was just sent to ebay and it is now under investagetion.

I will make sure you are banned from ebay!!!!!!!!!

I have also will be it contact with seller!!!!!!!!!

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!

--
    Well besides all the crap going on with the bidding , This swingarm is a great piece. Brand new- How many of them are left if any. I personally I hate the fact that the buy it now disappears after a bid. When I started with ebay that wasn't the case. If someone lists a price they would take for something that should be that because we all know what happens. We all should be entitled to a great deal if someone lists something BIN under actual value. Thats why you have to scour ebay continously to prevent people from pulling baby crap above.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Seller Dominicpolambo is going to cashing in!!!! up to $560 already $350 BIN price is long history @*/?*
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    Seller Dominicpolambo is going to cashing in!!!! up to $560 already $350 BIN price is long history @*/?*
    WOW the seller must be loving it.

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Not sure what ebay can do about someone bidding Triztunes. Not like he has a gun to your head making you bid. You should thank him for not using the BIN. Now you ahve an opportunity to buy it, else it would have been SOLD!

3tigers - see you bid $350 on it... too bad you just didn't use the BIN!

Jez is a good guy here on the board. Let the best bidder win!

Bruce
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

--
    Not sure what ebay can do about someone bidding Triztunes. Not like he has a gun to your head making you bid. You should thank him for not using the BIN. Now you ahve an opportunity to buy it, else it would have been SOLD!

3tigers - see you bid $350 on it... too bad you just didn't use the BIN!

Jez is a good guy here on the board. Let the best bidder win!

Bruce
    Because he didn't have any intention on buying it.

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Or is he just saving face, hoping that noone else would see it? I've seen people do it before.... try to bid to get it cheaper than the BIN just to have it come back and bite them! Then they save face by saying " ummm yeah... I didn't want it anyway, blah blah blah...."

Now, if 3tigers was being truthful in his post, then that was just not smart. If he was smart, he would have bought it at $350, then put it up in the classifieds here!

Bruce
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //