//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Ohio regulations require $200 license and $50k bond to sell on ebay

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

New Ohio regulations require $200 license and $50k bond to sell on ebay

--
    That's a nice mix of dumb, stupid and scary. What the hell is wrong with people?
    '02 Honda 416ex - A seasoned blend of 11 herbs and spices
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine and snow plow
    '88 Honda CR250R - Another chapter in my torrid all terrain affair

--
    The Goverment will find any way it can to get its hands deeper in your pockets. I am at loss for words on how to describe how dumb this is.
    1985 Honda ATC 350X
    2003 Yamaha Banshee
    2003 Polaris Sportsman 500

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what the hell happend.

--
    I love it.....I called this about a year or so ago! I said the government isnt going to take this sitting down, they are going to want a piece of this pie! If they do what they are saying in that post, ebay is gone as we know it. I know I wont be using it anymore. They will just end up creating a new auction site and be able to use it til the get ahold of it. Truely sad, the government wants more money so they can make 3 figures.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    well .... anybody who runs an online store listing "Ohio" as their state or address as far as "selling" goods goes ....... I would be changing my location.
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

--
    That is stupid.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what will determine if you "sell enough"? I know people like Howdy and TimSr sell quite a bit on ebay even though their not really businesses. Will they be effected? What about the thousands of others?

--
    Be carefull what you say about our Governmrnt You might be labeled a terrorist.There are laws on the books against such remarks made against THEM . Are you rebelling.

--
    none of this really suprises me anyway .... they have been trying to "tax" the internet, sort of speak, for years.
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    This is pure craziness. The good news is that I only live 12 miles from Indiana ( 27 miles from Dad ). He may start selling stuff on ebay for me. lol
    Howdy

--
    well...i bet that will include all power sellers...glad i dont sell much stuff.
    1985 Honda 350X - a lot of performance stuff, everything but a cam, hope to get one soon
    1984 Honda 200ES
    198? Yamaha YT60 Tri-Zinger
    TrikeFest '04 & '07 Survivor

--
    Blog Entries
    Next thing you know they're gonna ban three wheelers. Oh wait....

Apollo is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Good one !

--
    Big Brother is everywhere , won't leave you alone in any aspect of your life anymore. "then there is a need for regulation"? Why is there such a need? No logical reasoning other than somebody's out there making money and uncle sam ain't gettin his cut. This senator needs this to go thru so the state will have more $$ to buy him a bigger mercedes next year. What a shame.

faf_racing is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I dont know what too say too you people living in Ohio except..... i hate that state!!!! but dont worry Chicago is just as bad. goveronment officials are getting out of control in the midwest,so i made my decision to move West!! This is all politics so i hope i didnt offened you as this is out of all of our hands.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //