//ArrowChat Code

Thread: machines for the NY guys, 86 350x, big red, 87 200x, 225dx..

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --

machines for the NY guys, 86 350x, big red, 87 200x, 225dx..

Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

350xsx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    350x for $2600 so far, geez, i wonder why its goin for so much....i wonder how much mne would go for after powdercoat, unless there jus a bunch of tards that dont realize theres plenty goin for 1500-2000 in the same condition or better especially aftermarketwise if thats what you want

--
    Freedom's not too far from me.... Dang.... wonder what kinda bid's I'd have on the Showgirl? I know I rode it at a Dice run in Salamanca and got a number of offers for it.... I was like.. "Thanks... but NOT FOR SALE!" Can't wait to finally "finish" it up.... got some secret plans in the works in MI over Easter...

Bruce
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350x'inNY
    Freedom's not too far from me.... Dang.... wonder what kinda bid's I'd have on the Showgirl? I know I rode it at a Dice run in Salamanca and got a number of offers for it.... I was like.. "Thanks... but NOT FOR SALE!" Can't wait to finally "finish" it up.... got some secret plans in the works in MI over Easter...

Bruce
    Whats going on in MI?

--
    Heading to Swineharts.....
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.

TheOlderFox is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well Bruce, in April we can get back to work on the Yammi's and hopefully get out for a little ride too. I can't wait to see what you do to Showgirl.
    Anyone know of a new project machine for me around Wisconsin?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOlderFox
    Well Bruce, in April we can get back to work on the Yammi's and hopefully get out for a little ride too. I can't wait to see what you do to Showgirl.
    Great! I picked up a top end gasket kit. I need to buy an air filter or 2 also. Dang mice loved all the spare airboxes/filters in all those 225 and 200E spare airboxes! I need to buy a cam chain too huh?

Bruce
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

TheOlderFox is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Cam chain would be good. Any other parts you probably have. And don't feel bad. I think every machine I have worked on that sat for a while has been missing the filter. The best was a CB350 seat that I was working on. A mouse ate out the foam, boy did that smell good, and died in there. Nice surprise waiting for me and my shop vac. New foam, new cover, lost sense of smell.
    Anyone know of a new project machine for me around Wisconsin?

--
    yeah.... here's the airbox on that 225DX.....

I also got razzed by the "banned and nameless" once when we were working on my "Go-Go" 350X. He popped off the airbox cover to see whether I maintain my trike, and found tootsie rolls in there. I was shocked cause I had cleaned the filter just a month or so earlier. So I cleaned them out. The next time I went riding, I checked it again and there were those peppermint stars in there. My mom had some storage bins in her shop with candy in them. For some reason, a mouse was putting them in my airbox. Granted, the mouse is smart enough to NOT mess with the Showgirl! only the Go-Go.

Bruce
    Attached Images Attached Images
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //