//ArrowChat Code

Thread: hmmmm.... what so special about this 350X?

--

hmmmm.... what so special about this 350X?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=6724

It's got a busted frame, a patched hole in the seat, cutoff fenders, some cheap after market fork boots, has condensation in one HL bulb, and it's still pulling over $1600?

Bruce
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    I guess it's all about supply and demand. I am not impressed but none the less would like to have it sittin in the yard. Looks kind of crosseyed with that one fogged up headlight. lol

faf_racing is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    people tend too pay alot more on ebay,I also didnt see in the description about the cracked frame,just a pic winner may be a little upset about that. id like too have that too but wouldnt pay even close too that price for it!

--
    I'll tell you what, the value of trikes is going up dramaticly.

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by faf_racing
    people tend too pay alot more on ebay,I also didnt see in the description about the cracked frame,just a pic winner may be a little upset about that. id like too have that too but wouldnt pay even close too that price for it!
    You must not be reading it, here is quote from the auction;
    New clutch cable, rebuilt front forks, new fork boots, Cobra exhaust, includes an extra set of like new sand tires on chrome wheels, ’86 front and rear white plastic. Runs excellent and is a lot of fun too! When the engine is cold it tends to smoke a little. It’s not bad, but I did want to mention this so there isn’t any surprise for the winning bidder. The seat had a small hole that I patched and now looks fine. There are two small cracks in the frame in the usual location that can easily be welded. (See picture)
    Its all about location.
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

--
    I'm with Jared, location is a really big factor. The prices of the 350xs seem to jump up quicker on Ebay than the 250Rs and other bikes. The 350Xs seem to go up at the begining of the auction, where the others seem to jump big towards the end of the auctions.

I don't think thats the case here though, I've seen four nicer 350x's here in Oregon in the last month $200.00 cheaper than what that guy paid for that one. More ignorant buyer. IMO
    1985 350x
    1985 350x
    1985 250r
    200 auto x
    1984 250r
    1982 250r
    85 Tecate
    86 Tri Z
    85 TRI Z
    98Wolverine
    99TRX 300

I need a 86 250r Headlight lens!!!! Hook me up!!!!

Westcoasters check out the Florence ride....

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=42267

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //