//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Awards Meeting place.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

Awards Meeting place.

We touched on this briefly in another thread, http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=30670 but we need to make a final decision.

Should the awards be done outside around the pavillion.

Or

Should they be done inside the main building if its OK with Pete (Might need to check and make sure this is even an option first).

--
    Most of us will already be near the pavillion eating and everything, and I cant see moving everybody up the the hill and into the buiding for this. Ive sat through enough rider's meetings of a lot more than 100 people, and its managable, and they werent using a bullhorn, which I will have available.

--
    I like the pavillion idea - but - I think everybody will be pretty well "moved" into it by the end of the weekend, making it hard to organize something there with any amount of people.
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

--
    I like the idea of having it inside the building (provided it's not 100 degrees in there)
    Because it will be quieter and will draw more attention to the event. I just wonder if people will be wandering in to see what's going on!

What ever we decide is fine by me, though.
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

Bill X_R is offline Bill "The Finger" XR oo|oo Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    One vote for the Pavillion
    86' 250 R
    02' DS 650
    03' Cannibal
    03' Haspin Vet
    04' Haspin Vet
    05' Haspin Vet

--
    Yeah I think inside is where it needs to be esp if you are trying to have a somewhat professional atmosphere. Out side is too loud, dust flying/mud depending on weather and just harder to hear.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //