//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: another nice red #plate

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Ha ha thats good one,
    As you wish.

1985 250ES ATC
    1985 200X ATC
    1984 250R ATC
    1983 LT-50
    1991 LT-80
    1996 YFB-250
    >->->->Hgoody77@yahoo.com

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard
    Ha ha thats good one,
    As you wish.
    Thats right, take it with a dash of sarcasm. I'm sure this wont effect your future sales at all .
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    thats right. im not worried bout it, or anything.
    it is what it is.

1985 250ES ATC
    1985 200X ATC
    1984 250R ATC
    1983 LT-50
    1991 LT-80
    1996 YFB-250
    >->->->Hgoody77@yahoo.com

--
    Em I understanding this thread correctly...some one with many alias bids on his own items to raise the price? That is pretty shady if that's what it is...Not a bad idea but still shady.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisr200x
    Em I understanding this thread correctly...some one with many alias bids on his own items to raise the price? That is pretty shady if that's what it is...Not a bad idea but still shady.
    It is BS!!!! Looks like LonesomeTriZ got screwed!!
    Last edited by twgranger; 03-27-2005 at 09:42 PM.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisr200x
    Look at it from the other side of the fence. How would you feel if you were the one bidding on his stuff and he did it to you?
    It's a bad idea NO MATTER how you look at it!! And to think he did it to other 3WW members.
    He is as bad as atcphil and the other users that have scammer other users ( IMO ).
    Howdy

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy
    Look at it from the other side of the fence. How would you feel if you were the one bidding on his stuff and he did it to you?
    It's a bad idea NO MATTER how you look at it!! And to think he did it to other 3WW members.
    He is as bad as atcphil and the other users that have scammer other users ( IMO ).
    Howdy
    Exactly, Lonesome tri-z paid ALOT more then he would of had to if it was a HONEST deal.

BS

Lonesome, If I were you I wouldnt even pay him for it, Dont give him the satisfaction of knowing his plan worked.

--
    I'm with you Howdy. That's BS. How in the Hell do you screw one of you own? Better hope nobody knows you at Trikefest. If ya got the balls to go.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit!
    LMFAO!, I have never seen that one before.. THAT is funny.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo650
    I'm with you Howdy. That's BS. How in the Hell do you screw one of you own? Better hope nobody knows you at Trikefest. If ya got the balls to go.

He was there last year, and I kinda liked the guy. I considered him a friend, since he was also at the time building an old air cooled. Then some thing wasnt quite sitting right, the parts sales, ambiguous part descriptions, dangling carrots out there with just enough info to get people who didnt know better salivating. I had said something once and was trashed for even daring to question his integrity. Well, I hate to say I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO! Sorry to all the fellow trike bros. that got took, I was also took slightly by an ambiguous ebay auction by howie, aske questions, got a reply that was "clintoning" around the real question 5 minutes before the end of the auction. if it wasnt for another board member, I would not be able to use the part I bought from one of his BS auctions.
    Haspin veteran '02, '03, '04, '05

"Hey is your dash-cam on? Are we gonna be on C.O.P.S?"

RECOVERING Trikeaholic

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Trikeaholic
    He was there last year, and I kinda liked the guy. I considered him a friend, since he was also at the time building an old air cooled. Then some thing wasnt quite sitting right, the parts sales, ambiguous part descriptions, dangling carrots out there with just enough info to get people who didnt know better salivating. I had said something once and was trashed for even daring to question his integrity. Well, I hate to say I told you so, but I TOLD YOU SO! Sorry to all the fellow trike bros. that got took, I was also took slightly by an ambiguous ebay auction by howie, aske questions, got a reply that was "clintoning" around the real question 5 minutes before the end of the auction. if it wasnt for another board member, I would not be able to use the part I bought from one of his BS auctions.
    Same deal here holic, I questioned him once on some tires and got my throat attacked... Thats why I am so glad Tim said something to get this ball rolling.

--
    Did he close his ebay acount because he got cought ?? It wasn't like that yesterday.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by twgranger
    Did he close his ebay acount because he got cought ?? It wasn't like that yesterday.
    I'm pretty sure Ebay closed it for him.
    Howdy

--
    I hope that is not the case. Until any body has proof, I think it would be best not to suggest such an under handed tactic.

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    82 Tri-Zinger 60 For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by LonesomeTriZ
    I hope that is not the case. Until any body has proof, I think it would be best not to suggest such an under handed tactic.
    I think him admitting it is plenty of proof. (re-read the thread)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //