//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: another nice red #plate

--
    Quote Originally Posted by LonesomeTriZ
    I hope that is not the case. Until any body has proof, I think it would be best not to suggest such an under handed tactic.
    Nobody has any proof read the thread!! Look at his account, it is closed now.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Not cool!!! I take a different approach to selling on ebay. I list the price at the Minimum I will Take to see it leave my garage. If I list to high no one buys it. I put my value on it from day 1. I dont ever have to worry about selling something for under its value and the buyers dont have to worry about guessing what a reserve is. Sometimes it works out better for me and I get more for it. I dont have time to play those kind of games. I'd rather be building 3 wheelers ---I just sell to clean out my shop of extra parts or if I find something rare and dont need it I list it for fun to be involved in an auction. I guess some people do this for a business venture and for every type of business there are schisters and CROOKS and he meets this criteria. By his responses he has no shame or guilt (its OK in his fraudelent mind)-so were wasting our breath but I understand the need to vent and point out his conspiracies
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

Howard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    see ya at trike fest 2005. i'll be there.
    holic what part was it? and i had no knownledge of anything being wrong, you left POS feedback and all.
    lots of nothing, what was the question? and the answer?

1985 250ES ATC
    1985 200X ATC
    1984 250R ATC
    1983 LT-50
    1991 LT-80
    1996 YFB-250
    >->->->Hgoody77@yahoo.com

--
    Okay, sorry I was missing a whole page from this thread for some reason. I see what you all are saying.

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    82 Tri-Zinger 60 For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

Bill X_R is offline Bill "The Finger" XR oo|oo Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    The question:

Did you bid on your own auctions?

Answer:

Were waiting...
    86' 250 R
    02' DS 650
    03' Cannibal
    03' Haspin Vet
    04' Haspin Vet
    05' Haspin Vet

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy
    Look at it from the other side of the fence. How would you feel if you were the one bidding on his stuff and he did it to you?
    It's a bad idea NO MATTER how you look at it!! And to think he did it to other 3WW members.
    He is as bad as atcphil and the other users that have scammer other users ( IMO ).
    Howdy
    I typed that "not a bad idea" in there so I wouldn't seem so nasty towards anyone in particular. Kind of a two sided statement i guess. I guess that was a bad idea. but know that I know it is a shady deal indeed

--
    Okay, sorry I was missing a whole page from this thread for some reason. I see what you all are saying.
    You still going to pay for it? I would offer him half the price.

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Quote Originally Posted by twgranger
    You still going to pay for it? I would offer him half the price.
    I always pay right away. As soon as I found out I had one I sent the payment. That is how I am, because I do not feel it is right to make some one wait for their money. Especialy when I make a deal. That is why I have such good feed back.

I would hate to think I was taken advantage of. But if I was there is not much I can do about it. I placed the winning bid. There fore I was agreeing to pay that amount. That is not Howard's fault. If he did fix the auction, I have no right to *****. All I can ask for is a little consideration being since we are on the same team.

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisr200x
    lmao!!! that's a mouthful.
    ... So's your avatar!

Anyhow.... the way Howard told off Lots of Nothing, I know I'll never buy anything from him again. Totally uncalled for and unprofessional. Especially on Easter. Well, looks like ebay's helped me on that, but personally, I'd ban him from the board if I had a say in it.
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    I always pay right away. As soon as I found out I had one I sent the payment. That is how I am, because I do not feel it is right to make some one wait for their money. Especialy when I make a deal. That is why I have such good feed back.

I would hate to think I was taken advantage of. But if I was there is not much I can do about it. I placed the winning bid. There fore I was agreeing to pay that amount. That is not Howard's fault. If he did fix the auction, I have no right to *****. All I can ask for is a little consideration being since we are on the same team.
    It is amazing how calm you are after being screwed by him. The hell with that, i would be HOT!!

2006 YFZ 450

--
    It is amazing how calm you are after being screwed by him. The hell with that, i would be HOT!!
    What good would that do? I have always wanted a red number plate for my 86 streight liner, and a yellow one for my 85 race trike project. I saw one of them and went for it. Like I said, being since Howard and I are fellow trike lovers hopefully he will either reassure me I was not screwed or at least give me the consideration.
    Last edited by LonesomeTriZ; 03-27-2005 at 11:19 PM.

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

--
    What good would that do? I have always wanted a red number plate for my 86 streight liner, and a yellow one for my 85 race trike project. I saw one of them and went for it. Like I said, being since Howard and I are fellow lovers hopefully he will either reassure me I was not screwed or at least give me the consideration.
    You too are lovers??? I didn't need to know that!! J/K man.

2006 YFZ 450

Bill X_R is offline Bill "The Finger" XR oo|oo Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 350x'inNY
    ... So's your avatar!

LMFOA!!!

Funny stuff!
    86' 250 R
    02' DS 650
    03' Cannibal
    03' Haspin Vet
    04' Haspin Vet
    05' Haspin Vet

--
    Some times I type too fast. I fixed it though.
    Last edited by LonesomeTriZ; 03-28-2005 at 12:24 AM.

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

--

Good catch-- I laughed out loud and almost woke some people up on that one
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //