//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: this guy is a total jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by mn-250r-atc
    You should becareful of who you offend with your best offers. You have blocked you from buying/bidding on anything we offer.
    Thanks!

that is what I got! (jay4ulater)
    You know what I think? I think it must be another Ebay username for Jerry Lance. Block, Block, Block, lmao
    Howdy

--

--
    $3.00 and a cheese burger.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Hey may end up accepting the next joke offer if he has ramped up the shipping...

I'll offer him Hepatitis, a smoked salmon, and a hand shake. I doubt that could possibly constitute a real offer. I hope.

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    He has joined this board, and read this thread, he now knows what we are doing and is trying to outsmart us. Look up the username on here "overstock..." or something like that, i was just looking at it.

Haha tricky tricky. but you sir! are a fool!.
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    overstockedprod
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

--
    I would not bid anymore. He is on the board, and knows what we are doing, so he will probably accept your cheap offer, and then have to pay that much for shipping.

--
    dayum, i had read this thread when it first came up so i thought i might stick it to him and place a smart ass offer, lucky i read the whole thread before i clicked "commit best offer"
    LIVELOVERIDEDIE

1981 Honda Atc 124R-Racer project
    2005 Giant STP 1- rollin' on 26's

--

changed tune

I offered him $0.26. The offer was declined with NO smart remarks. Simply stated: Your offer has not been accepted, thank you for bidding.

Looks like he may have gotten the hint.
    83 YT 175
    85 ALT 125

--
    Just to let you know that all best offer items will be done within the next 24 hours, that will be the end of them, So, no more fun for you guys and gals. It was fun while it lasted. As for all the comments, it is amazing what you do for fun, being like little schoolgirls and talking behind someone’s back when they don’t know it. It wasn't hard to figure out what happened and find out who was doing it. WoW, What a knee slap-er, almost funny. As for the insults really they mean nothing, we were not the ones that started it, bidding $5.50 was(that’s the real joke). To cheap to pay the price we would assume. That part time, minimum wage job wont let you offer more.
    It is amazing what people will change to make themselves seem better.
    Some feathers have been ruffled in the last couple days. So the emails will stop as of today and so will the best offers. Take care have a great time, hope you find someone that cannot find out so easily what you are doing.

--
    This all started with you being rude to someone who offered you a sensible offer, why put a best offer on your item and not exspect to get some low offers, im sure that if you had sent a reply back saying, no im sorry but that is below what im looking for, they would have gone back and offered more, but you were rude and it wound some people up. How can you exspect to make any money selling those items now as you just lost your primary market. It is almost certain that no one who reads this thread on this forum will want to even risk doing dealings with you as they will not know whether thier item is going to arrive or not. If you want to make money selling your item you are going to have to be much more curtious than that as we are the people giving you the money not the other way round

will
    85 Tri-Z "Rumble Bee"
    85 250R "Red Rocket"
    83 200X "Flat Tracker"

--
    This guy is impressively stupid and very good at being an idiot. He will never see any of my money. And by the way, I did not notice any one here attempting to hide the fact that you were messing with him. Who does this ******* think he is?

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    82 Tri-Zinger 60 For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

--

lol

Hi there overstock (a.k.a. sherlock holmes). I don't think anyone was talking behind your back, or cares too. The problem was that you were being an a-hole. Us fellow trikers here will look out for each other, and that is what happened. I'm sure you thought it was fun to be a dick with your responses, so we also had fun with you. Please enjoy your lack of sales.

Sincerely, A minimum wage bidder
    83 YT 175
    85 ALT 125

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Tenn
    Hi there overstock (a.k.a. sherlock holmes). I don't think anyone was talking behind your back, or cares too. The problem was that you were being an a-hole. Us fellow trikers here will look out for each other, and that is what happened. I'm sure you thought it was fun to be a dick with your responses, so we also had fun with you. Please enjoy your lack of sales.

Sincerely, A minimum wage bidder
    Ooh Rah there Dan. Good points made. I emailed my response to him. I think we all should do the same.

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

--
    I just shared this information with our fellow trikers over on .org.

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //