//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: this guy is a total jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!

--
    LMAO This thread is great.

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

--
    I think anyone on the campaign of price is COMPLETELY missing the point. So what, the kid gave a low ball number. If your not willing to take offers, ridiculous or not, then don't add the option to give them. This man is a poor business man and handled the offer in a totally unprofessional way.

Right now I'm more shocked that this guy has anybody defending him then the offence he made in the first place. At first I gave a dumb offer because it only took 2 minutes out of my day and I believed the guy deserved it. Now I'm involved because the guy is too silly to admit when he's wrong and for some reason people are saying his actions are ok. I'm in sales and service and I know what it's like to get dumb offers. Do I get mad at people and over react about it, no. It's just part of the game. This thread is one of the reasons you shouldn't act like a jerk when it's uncalled for. Now instead of shaking this offer off and moving on with life he's got a few guys that won't buy from him and are going to spread the word on how he deals with problems. That's the big picture here; he has shown how bad he handled a low offer and has raised the question how bad would he handle a real problem?

Like I stated before, if you’re on the bandwagon of price I really think you’ve missed the big picture. I could understand his reaction if this one person harassed him with several low ball offers but he didn’t. I believe that his poor reaction and lack of an apology shows that this is a man who should not be dealing with customers. He has had several chances to make right with the situation but still chooses NOT to be professional with it.

diggerzmound is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Ummm, auction, REserve price....

Every auction I have ever gone to low ball gets the merchandise, the only way to protect your item is a ReSerVe price.. Lets not forget ebay is an AUCTION (as per Webster : a sale of property to the highest bidder) site, and the highest bidder get the cake ?! As for adding and OfFeRs (as per webster : to present for acceptance or rejection )button, expect to get offers, rediculous or not, they are offers......

I guess I don't see the point in getting upset over anything..... I don't understand the concept behid blocking a bidder for making too low an offer, it was an OFFER.... If it's too low set a reserve on your offer (arn't we getting anal now!!!)..

Good Luck and have a nice Day Everyone(Hello There OSin86!!)!!!!
    My Ride - 2001 Raptor, HotRods 720 Stroker.
    94' Banshee- Bing Bing Bing
    85 Tri-Z, 6 Speed, Power Valved, Boyesen Reeds, DG Pipe.
    Kids - Lil' Yamahas
    Summer rides - 1100 Wave Raider, JS550, 06' V-Max
    Winter toy - 95' V-max4

--
    what a wanka
    LIVELOVERIDEDIE

1981 Honda Atc 124R-Racer project
    2005 Giant STP 1- rollin' on 26's

--
    In no way did I say anything that it all pertains to the price!!!!!!! It pertains to the person who is buying the parts is too lazy to left click a mouse on a tab that SAYS ASK SELLER A QUESTION!!!! there is the same tab on every auction that is listed. I will say this much. For those who are looking for a particular part that the fella has listed don`t be lazy & make an ignorant *** out of yourself ASK for what you need. Don`t make stupid offers. 7 dollars is just plain stupid even if they aren`t name brand bearings. Example I just did a steering neck bearing change in my R & for 2 bearings (although namebrand) were just short of $43 dollars. Now you tell me was a 7 dollar offer REDICULOUS ? I think so!!! Now yes he may have over did it a bit but he was bombarded with idiocy & too many offers of little or no value. I see now why we have to struggle to stay afloat at times.
    I`m not suffering from INSANITY I`m enjoying EVERY MINUTE of it
    If Guns KILL PEOPLE can I blame misspelled words on my PENCIL ?
    82 Honda 200e
    84 Honda 250R Black Plastics
    85 Honda 350X
    2-87 Honda 250 fourtrax
    87 Honda 250X
    87 Polaris Trail Boss (the wifes ride)
    95 Yamaha Warrior

--
    I am with you Oldschoolin. There is more going on here than the price. Also, I do not believe he saw it as a ridiculous offer. He did not realize it was so. To him, that is what the merchandise was worth. What is so ridiculous about that?

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    82 Tri-Zinger 60 For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

--
    Quote Originally Posted by F7Firecat
    In no way did I say anything that it all pertains to the price!!!!!!!
    LOL, you sure?

Don`t make stupid offers.
    7 dollars is just plain stupid even if they aren`t name brand bearings.
    Now you tell me was a 7 dollar offer REDICULOUS ? I think so!!!
    Looks like price is an issue to me in your side of this.

Now yes he may have over did it a bit but he was bombarded with idiocy & too many offers of little or no value. I see now why we have to struggle to stay afloat at times.
    Correction, he was an ass with only 1 offer, the rest came after his rude move.

--
    Thats it, I had to unsubscribe to this post, im sick of getting a new email every 2 seconds.

--
    Are you still in need of the bearings here`s a link to some that I purchased to stop the stupidity. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

if you need em I`ll sell em for the rediculous price of 7 dollars + shipping
    Last edited by F7Firecat; 06-01-2005 at 08:26 PM.
    82 Honda 200e
    85 Honda 350X
    2-87 Honda 250 fourtrax
    87 Honda 250X
    95 Yamaha Warrior

--
    Are you still in need of the bearings here`s a link to some that I purchased to stop the stupidity. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEWN%3AIT

if you need em I`ll sell em for the rediculous price of 7 dollars + shipping
    Ouch, you could have save a couple bucks with DK, they only want 16.95 for the kit.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolin86
    Ouch, you could have save a couple bucks with DK, they only want 16.95 for the kit.
    yes they do but you must pay for the convenience of the click of the mouse. I did great for an internet purchase & was able to sit here on my *** & click away. I let the seller do the research for the fit of the bearings LOL
    82 Honda 200e
    85 Honda 350X
    2-87 Honda 250 fourtrax
    87 Honda 250X
    95 Yamaha Warrior

--
    A fool and his money???? Now i see why you got so upset about the $7 offer, you aren't a "minimum wage buyer". lol

--
    oh my yet another genius Thank you for the compliment cliff
    82 Honda 200e
    85 Honda 350X
    2-87 Honda 250 fourtrax
    87 Honda 250X
    95 Yamaha Warrior

Lots_Of_Nothing is offline So bombed at TF I needed both hands to hold my beer Teaching quads a lesson
    --
    I also would of gone with bikerchickltd over DK, i have dealt with them MANY times, and I always pay the extra couple bucks they charge.. Simply because I have my parts in my mailbox in 2-3 days while i'm still paying actual shipping.

Hate to interrupt, but had to add that.

Now back to it!
    Give me no lip and I tell you no lie.

-TF 05' , And cant wait till 06!

--
    I bought bearings from "overstockedproduct" and got them very quickly. Hmmmmm..........
    86 250R
    86 250R
    86 250R
    85 250R
    82 250R
    86 350X
    81 185X
    85 250SX
    87 200X

Sitting on my can can, doing the pan-o-ram..

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //