//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Tiger, in awesome condition!!!!!!!!!

--
    It's at $1425 already... I think it will more than double by the end of this one. Still cheaper than a new quad. lol

--
    I think for $3500. the front brake and kicker should be working. Whats soo hard about bleeding a front brake? How much does a Magura front brake reservior cost? How much Is a Gimeca front brake caliper cost?
    Last edited by 88 Turbo Coupe; 06-10-2005 at 08:24 PM.
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Even if your far away from this tiger if you have extra funds for shipping you can own it. Someone here needs to buy this.

http://www.motorcycleshippers.com/

Its expensive but door to door with no crating required by the seller required. Check out the zones for actual prices. Many sellers who say no shipping will agree to this because of the door to door and no crating.

I cant wait to see if someone here gets this thing. !!! If you do please convert the radiator back to where it should be. This beast is not far away from being a top 5 tiger contender (a little elbow grease required).
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Can anyone see in the pic where the shock resovoir is mounted? It should be mounted under the seat rail.
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

Hornetpowerspor is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 250sxwheeliepop
    Wow this is gonna be a $3500 trike. but 45 horses commin out of that 250 engine STOCK!?!?
    Look at an 86 Tecate 3 microfiche. It cliams that the 86 T-3 has 43 horse stock.

--
    1900 $.. reserve NOT met !

wow.
    Currently :

82 ATC - 200, plain jane, almost mint. ( Sold, 03-17-2005)
    84 ATC - 200 ES, Jimmy-Rigged, don't ask.( Sold, 03-17-2005)
    85 ATC - 250 SX, Pride and Joy, Bottom-Less Money Pit.
    84 125 M - The Mini-SX not running yet. but won't be long.
    --

The more people i meet.. the more i like my DOG !

--

Angry Uuuurrrrrr....

Current bid: US $2,200.00 (Reserve met)

Time left: 1 day 11 hours
    7-day listing, Ends Jun-13-05 18:17:10 PDT
    Start time: Jun-06-05 18:17:10 PDT
    History: 24 bids (US $100.00 starting bid)
    High bidder: hornetpowersports ( 54)

DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!! It just occured to me that I won't be here for the end of the auction!!! Not that I was going to bid, but I was dieing to watch the final few seconds

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

--
    Just under 4 hours left- The final stretch on this one is coming!!!!
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    ... If you do please convert the radiator back to where it should be...

It is in the right place. Ask this guy:

http://www.quadpit.com/zoom/tiger.html
    1986 Tecate
    1984 Tecate
    1985 Tri-Z
    1986 ATC350X
    1985 ATC250R (2)
    1985 ATC125M (2)
    1982 ATC70 - Original Owner

175 TriMoto Frame with Pro-Tec Rear Suspension

3-Wheelin' since '82

--
    Just read Jebs link. I guess this means on this particular model thats where the radiator is supposed to be. Holic said this was an early model. Also read the questions at the bottom of the auction page where the seller states it was never modified. I love the look of the shroud but the "early prototype, eary model thing is a little "Sexy"!!
    Last edited by Orangecnty250r; 06-13-2005 at 05:56 PM.

--

getting down to the wire

almost over, I can not wait to see who wins this auction! I rarely post anything,but I have to put my 2 cents in.

--
    Several guys seem to want this seriously. I think there may be some bloodshed in the last minute of this one. Staying tuned!!!

--
    Q: How do you know your trike is FAST ?

A: It has a tether kill switch !!

bwahahahahahahaha......
    Currently :

82 ATC - 200, plain jane, almost mint. ( Sold, 03-17-2005)
    84 ATC - 200 ES, Jimmy-Rigged, don't ask.( Sold, 03-17-2005)
    85 ATC - 250 SX, Pride and Joy, Bottom-Less Money Pit.
    84 125 M - The Mini-SX not running yet. but won't be long.
    --

The more people i meet.. the more i like my DOG !

--
    $$3154.00 Congrats Skyline- Drive . Another rare tiger has come and gone!! The same winner as the other one I posted early in the thread.
    Last edited by Orangecnty250r; 06-15-2005 at 09:32 PM.

Hornetpowerspor is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I missed out on another one! Maybe next time. My chances are pretty slim on finding one in that good condition. Does anyone know the guy that bought it?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //