//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: A Tiger, in awesome condition!!!!!!!!!

--
    Yeah I had a 2400$ snipe on it but obviously I was way off on the price, or maybe it was wishful thinking. Hope to see it in person one day in the near future.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornetpowerspor
    Does anyone know the guy that bought it?
    For some reason he must wish to be anonymous. I believe he is lurking about us. I'd bet my collection on it and at least one trike on who it is. Tiger owner --Come out of the closet man
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    For some reason he must wish to be anonymous. I believe he is lurking about us. I'd bet my collection on it and at least one trike on who it is. Tiger owner --Come out of the closet man
    3tigers?
    1986 350X K&N filter, DG Krome Power exhaust
    1982 110 UNI filter, Cobra megaphone exhaust

1982 honda 110 exhaust for sale, PM me.

--
    i spoke with him about it.. hes cool..
    Ride it like you stole it! And never look back! They are too far behind to see!

--
    Yeah if he wants remain anonymous there must be a reason beyond my scope of vision so I'll let it be. He played the tiger game good though!!
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Maybe it was the guy or girl who bought the Tiger quad on ebay not too long ago.
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 88 Turbo Coupe
    Maybe it was the guy or girl who bought the Tiger quad on ebay not too long ago.
    88 Turbo - Hmmm-- I think whoever bought this is secretly building the countries nicest Tiger collection, Restoring them to mint, acquiring rare protypes, and even building the famed 500. But I believe we wont see any of the until they are all done.

3tigers is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    it wasnt me,i have to finish my tiger 80 first.i already have a 250 in the works.just need the 500 to finish up my tiger collection.
    '87 atc200x
    '87 kxf250
    '87 lt500r
    tiger 80
    tiger 125
    tiger 200
    tiger super-4
    2 cagiva 200's
    4 '85 atc250r
    1 '86 atc250r
    2 '84 kxt250
    2 '85 kxt250
    8 '86 kxt250
    3 '85 ytz250
    '86 ytz250

--
    I have to say I know who it is. But out of respect and past good dealings and stuff. If he does not want to say, then the secret is safe. I can say he is a good guy. I wish I had met him when we spoke. Good luck with it skylinedrive.
    Haspin veteran '02, '03, '04, '05

"Hey is your dash-cam on? Are we gonna be on C.O.P.S?"

RECOVERING Trikeaholic

--
    Oh I definetly know who it is also. I'm just toying with him (all in good fun). As said above I wish you luck also.

--
    Hey does anyone have a set or rear hubs for sale?
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 88 Turbo Coupe
    Hey does anyone have a set or rear hubs for sale?
    Speedbump was going to sell his entire lot of extra tiger parts as a whole unit. There was alot of extra items---I dont remember if there were extra hubs.

--
    alright....who in the **dont type around the word filters** it?!?!! why in gods name would you want to be anonymous? i would be proud of owning one of those....lol what an idiot.
    1985 Honda ATC250R drag trike with s/t kit and full drag CR hybrid motor and drag chassis...
    1986 Honda ATC250R daily rider fully modded engine, +4 swinger,etc...
    1997 Polaris Storm 800 triple, boyesen reeds, dg individual silencers, 240 studs, 123mph on radar...

--
    ok, i would also like to add its apparent theres a good chance he has another tiger, and a ford truck.
    1985 Honda ATC250R drag trike with s/t kit and full drag CR hybrid motor and drag chassis...
    1986 Honda ATC250R daily rider fully modded engine, +4 swinger,etc...
    1997 Polaris Storm 800 triple, boyesen reeds, dg individual silencers, 240 studs, 123mph on radar...

--
    WHO IS THIS DUDE!!!!!!! i think it would be cool to find out who it is becuase t would be a honor to me to have one and hope one day i will have one... so come on man come out of the closet...
    adam
    86 ATC 500R the duner..
    85 ATC 500R...the not quite finished faster duner
    1985 ATC 250R Bone stock!!
    1985 ATC250R mx/duner
    1986 TRX370R MX/Duner
    94 Banshee 400PV Cheetah 105RWHP

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //