//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: A Tiger, in awesome condition!!!!!!!!!

--
    I can tell you guys this, the day after the auction (14th) the guy who was hosting the auction emailed me and asked me if I wanted to buy the Tiger..since skylinedrive didn't want it or something...but the problem is I only come home on the weekends and just found out today, so I emailed him and hopefully I will be picking it up In the next day or 2.

--
    what??? the guy droped the tiger, someone better have died or something for him to drop a tiger in that condition
    adam
    86 ATC 500R the duner..
    85 ATC 500R...the not quite finished faster duner
    1985 ATC 250R Bone stock!!
    1985 ATC250R mx/duner
    1986 TRX370R MX/Duner
    94 Banshee 400PV Cheetah 105RWHP

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Garage Boy 34
    I can tell you guys this, the day after the auction (14th) the guy who was hosting the auction emailed me and asked me if I wanted to buy the Tiger..since skylinedrive didn't want it or something...but the problem is I only come home on the weekends and just found out today, so I emailed him and hopefully I will be picking it up In the next day or 2.
    Are you mottomark the #2 bidder. If this didnt go through i'm assumming the seller would use the second chance offer feature. I know a couple of the other bidders from the board. Hornetpowersports did you get a second chance offer while garage boy was away. Anything is possible but post some pics the day you get it to confirm your story. If you got it good luck.

Hmmm-- Or is this one more twist for skyline to cover his tracks - look at Skylines feedback he follows through!!! The TIGER mystery continues ---

And I thought this thread was finally dead.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Good luck when you get the Tiger Garage Boy! They way the seller described it in the auction it must be fast or the fastest stock 250cc machine out there on 3 wheels. You'll have one heck of a machine. Post some close up pix when you get it. That Tiger is super, super clean and ALL ORIGINAL-NOT RESTORED. I think the buyer probobly couldn't come up with the dough.
    Last edited by 88 Turbo Coupe; 06-19-2005 at 08:31 AM.
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

Hornetpowerspor is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    Are you mottomark the #2 bidder. If this didnt go through i'm assumming the seller would use the second chance offer feature. I know a couple of the other bidders from the board. Hornetpowersports did you get a second chance offer while garage boy was away. Anything is possible but post some pics the day you get it to confirm your story. If you got it good luck.

Hmmm-- Or is this one more twist for skyline to cover his tracks - look at Skylines feedback he follows through!!! The TIGER mystery continues ---

And I thought this thread was finally dead.
    All I can say is BE CAREFUL if you got an e-mail and not a second chance offer. I almost got scammed when I first got on e-bay. I recieved an e-mail from someone who tried to get my money.
    I did not get a second chance offer on this AWSOME machine although if I do I will be one happy S.O.B!

--
    thankyou for the advice it is much appreciated,,,and it is a second chance offer and yes I am motto-mark...I am driving up there personally to pick up this week. And I have been wanting a Tiger for awhile real bad like everyone else...I spent the money on the Tiger because it shouldn't need much and If I had to restore one it would cost me alot more ...let alone trying to find parts.. I will post pictures if you guys want as soon as I get it home...as long as nothing falls through on the sellers end...
    Last edited by Garage Boy 34; 06-20-2005 at 06:54 PM.

--

Sold them to ErectorDale

Quote Originally Posted by 88 Turbo Coupe
    Hey does anyone have a set or rear hubs for sale?
    Sorry, gone. Just to make it worse...they were NOS. Perfect.

BTW, congrats on the Tiger. Enjoy it.

--
    Hey Garage Boy, Whazz up with the Tiger prototype??
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 88 Turbo Coupe
    . I think the buyer probobly couldn't come up with the dough.
    Or maybe he decided to find one with more cc's
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    well the guy wants me to send the money WesternUnion to the UK...and he will ship it free to my house from Il. I told him I will come up Fri. evening w/ the cash and to pick up the Tiger and I will send the money out from there. So who knows...This deal just doesn't sound right...But somebody on the sight said they went over his house in Il and said the Tiger is for real.... Any help out there what do you guys think? I worked way to hard for my money and been saving for awhile for this day.... thank you

--
    well the guy wants me to send the money WesternUnion to the UK...and he will ship it free to my house from Il. I told him I will come up Fri. evening w/ the cash and to pick up the Tiger and I will send the money out from there. So who knows...This deal just doesn't sound right...But somebody on the sight said they went over his house in Il and said the Tiger is for real.... Any help out there what do you guys think? I worked way to hard for my money and been saving for awhile for this day.... thank you
    Smells real bad. I dont even belive the second chance offer was for real then.
    Never ever never ever wire money Western Union out of the country. I saw a special on CNN how there are boards/forum overseas with all scammers exchanging our personal info including ebay and paypal account #s and passwords

--
    somehow it was a second chance offer... I even e-mailed Skline- drive.... but anyways...the real owner did sell it ...Iam sure glad he saw this...anyways maybe next time... thank you all for your help. THE END?

--
    somehow it was a second chance offer... I even e-mailed Skline- drive.... but anyways...the real owner did sell it ...Iam sure glad he saw this...anyways maybe next time... thank you all for your help. THE END?
    So skyline (AKA ..........) did get it. I thought it was weird he would back out. He's into acquiring tigers (a couple in the past couple of weeks) and has great feedback. He must have been watching your posts thinking " what the hey" is this guy talking about. I'm glad you did not get taken.

--
    Taking a trip to Elgin IL
    . this weekend.
    Laegers ATC500R

--
    Drive safe, keep your eyes on the road and refrain from looking in the rear view mirror to much on the way home.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //