//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Picked up my banshee today

--

Picked up my banshee today

Well, I picked it up today. Looks pretty decent. The rear tires are new Holeshot XCT 22". It's got FMF gnarly pipes with Turbine core II spark arrestors. Came with a matching helmet,New sealed GYT-R grab bar, MSR boots, Scott Goggles, cover, two gas cans, 7 quarts of semi synthetic yamalube, 1 qt of golden spectro oil, a spray can of Chain Wax, and 4 sets of tie downs.

Here are some pics.

It hasnt been washed in a while and the pipes have some rust on them. I havent cleaned it yet. It's not as pristine as I thought it would be, but well worth 2 grand.

--
    not bad at all for 2g's!!!! Have to go out on the trails and break her in!!!
    Hope you enjoy it, and ride safly and not get yourself killed (a.k.a. wear a helmet!!!)
    "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience." -Patrick Henry

NEW ENGLAND ATC owners please join!:http://www.3wheelerworld.com/group.php?groupid=27

--
    I didnt go over 2 mph in the yard for those pics. I had the brain bucket on when I actually shifted out of first.

3leggeddog is offline The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then Got the holeshot
    --
    nice rhule,looks like i quad to ride for the drags after all
    Full Walsh CRF 450 hybrid 250r

--
    next step in a lsr drag frame, some cheetah cylinders, override tranny w/ lock up clutch, and anything else to top it out over 15 grand.....
    1985 Honda ATC250R drag trike with s/t kit and full drag CR hybrid motor and drag chassis...
    1986 Honda ATC250R daily rider fully modded engine, +4 swinger,etc...
    1997 Polaris Storm 800 triple, boyesen reeds, dg individual silencers, 240 studs, 123mph on radar...

--
    What year is it?
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

toyota200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    That banshee looks great for being almost stock. WHat kind of riding are you going to be doing? Put a AC bumper on the front for a little more edge.
    Owner of
    '98 klx 300r
    '85 250sx
    '82 185s

--
    It's a 2000 and it will stay the same for quite some time. No need for it to be faster. I'll be riding woods most of the time and it's got FMF Gnarlys on it now, so need for pipe changes. Tires are 22" Holeshot XCTs, no need to change those. Gonna clean it and ride.

--

Didn't go out of second

Quote Originally Posted by 350Xhilaration
    I didnt go over 2 mph in the yard for those pics. I had the brain bucket on when I actually shifted out of first.

I call BS!! I KNOW you little Brother, Guaranteed that bad boy got wound as far as the Yard would allow!!!!

--
    Updated Pics..

I washed it, straightened the right pipe and installed the new grab bar.

This is how I expected to see it when I picked it up.

--
    Hey, Joel musta rode it more than he claimed. Looks like it has alot more hours than I remember. You can get all those CRAPPY YAMAHA stress discolorations out with a propane torch. Just heat on the underside a wee bit and they will fade away. Looks good, now bring it up this weekend and we can go for a spin. I will be heading to the Drags Saturday (if my new rear caliper makes it in.) for another donation, but maybe we can get out for a short ride Sunday. I am on Vacation this week, so I will come over and check it out in person. I will have the videocam with me, so get the helmet ready....

--
    He didnt do all of the riding. Where he stored it (under a pavilion, not a garage) is where most of the riding took place. His buddies rode it. and from the looks of it, did some gardening with the rear grab bar (which has since been replaced with the genuine Yamaha aluminum one he gave me). So he didnt ride it all that much, but it got ridden. Still in great shape though.

--
    Nice shee man, but as your brother said, a heatgun, or torch on the underside will take the gay yamaha stress marks out..had to do that quite a few times on my old raptor, and banshee.

--
    that thing must have pretty low hours unless he put new stickers and paint on it, the twin 350 sticker is still mint and that one wears off after muchuse

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //