//ArrowChat Code

Thread: my golf cart

--

my golf cart

i just picked it for a great price. the engine has a broke rod but that is no big deal. 87??? 250r

--
    hmm

--

--

Plastic looks like 88, but not know if original

Too hard to tell from the pics. Does it have an aluminum swing-arm? 86-87 steel and longer. 88-89 aluminum and shorter. a-arms on a 87 had replaceable ball joints( i am almost sure it is 87) As far as the engine, check the clutch, unless it is changed,( 86-87 with an update kit) 88-89 had the bearing style clutch pin. hmmmm, what else. I think more and get back to ya. (BTW PM me Chris, let me know how much ya paid, I will keep it to myself.) Looks like it is in real good shape.

--
    swing arm is steel and it has the rear mount like an atc. i have seen stock engines sell for more then i paid for it. it has a ported cylinder, cool head, 39mm keihin, nac's polished covers, billet brake pedal, and so on.

--
    With the looks of the plastic and the headlight id say its an '88 model. Unless yours has an 88 front clip because the '87's had the light mounted on the handlebars. My brothers did anyways. I love the 88 model, especially with the graphics kit like the one you have. Looks good. By the way, how much did you pay for it if you want to tell me because I will be lookin for one shortly (this fall).
    [20:55] <waterpumper> putting a racing pipe on a Foreman is like putting a high dollar bikini on a 400 pound chick...just because it fits doesn't mean it looks cool

WOW. Thats cool.

It looks like an 88/89 model to me because of the headlight/fender one-piece nose-piece. Either way, look for a VIN.

Rob

--
    Check the VIN 10th digit from the left. If its an H=87 J=88 K=89

--
    Nice find man!
    interested in selling it once u fix it?
    Matt_200s

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //