//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ATC 250r short tank shrouds

--
    Hey guys... I am the one unloading all of those parts... and the reason is... Iam buying a new home and a new f150 truck ... at first it was just the new home but since Ford came out with that employee discount I thought to myself ...I need to jump on that deal it's to good to pass up ...so it all has to go and I am only trying to get what I put into the parts .

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jez
    Looks like he's parting out a whole kit, as he has a tank too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4564272487

He's selling some super rare parts. It'll be interesting to see what else he has.

Cheers,
    Jez

PS. Tony (or should I say Clare ), Good luck on those shrouds mate. Hope you win 'em. How's the R coming along?
    I missed the shrouds today by $2,,,F%#K i was pissed !

Will see how the tank goes,i wish he would just sell me the kit and be done with it,i will pay the $.

Cheers
    Aussieduner
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    That employee discount thing is a load of crap. Don't let it fool ya. Just another one of the manufacturer's scams to stir up interest in buying a new vehicle when the economy is flat. Yer better off buying a lo mile used one, that way you won't take the enormous hit in value as soon as ya drive it off the lot. And let me tell ya, as soon as you buy the house yer gonna regret buyin the truck. Wait till you see how owning a house can nickel and dime you to death. If you just buy a used truck, you can afford to sell the kit to aussie for a good price, and whatever's left over I'll give ya 50 bucks for LOL!
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]~My Rides (to name a few) ~
    1986 ATC250R, 1985 ATC350X
    1985 ATC250R Missile (90% done)
    1983 ATC185S
    1999 TRX416EX
    2003 Honda CBR600RR
    1990 Yamaha Zuma
    1985 XR80 w/100 motor
    1967 Honda CB77, '65 CL77
    1962 Puch 250 SGS
    1984 XR350R (owned since I was a kid)
    1972 Suzuki T350 Rebel, '73 T500 Titan
    1964 BSA A65 (needs restored)
    1968 BMW R60/2 mint original bike
    1976 Kawasaki KH500 triple
    Anybody have parts to trade for the above models?

--
    I just got home and realized I missed the short track triple tree and not very happy. I was going to go up to 250.00 on that and looks like I would have won it.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    I just got home and realized I missed the short track triple tree and not very happy. I was going to go up to 250.00 on that and looks like I would have won it.
    Did triztunes win that? I think he was bidding on that or maybe not.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMEDW%3AIT

There were few guys in on it. I worked more hours than I expected today but still thought I had more time (I misjudged the time left). I Should have sniped it a lunch time. Oh well you win some and lose some-- I was really trying to get the rest of the pieces to what I already have. Guess I'll wait for another day....
    Last edited by Orangecnty250r; 07-25-2005 at 08:32 PM.
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Don't worry, the triple tree landed in good hands.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtface
    Don't worry, the triple tree landed in good hands.
    Could have been in better hands .

Kidding of course ---Congrats if you scored them.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by grundlegrabber
    That employee discount thing is a load of crap. Don't let it fool ya. !
    The sticker on my new black tahoe with the off road Z71 package was $49,000 I walked away with it for $36,000..... Not a bad deal ---this thing is loaded to the max. Almost $13,000 off sticker with no haggling...I'm a believer in the GM employee discount.

--
    The tripple went that high.
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    Looks the the short track auctions are over.

I got the single tank today so I can use the bracket I'm missing off it..

Aussie I saw you finally won that last auction...Tank and shrouds--- The bidding was tough on these parts ---wouldnt you agree!

Hornetpowerspor is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I had to work all day also. I threw my bid in at lunch, 2 o'clock and left it at that. I wish I had time to snipe at the last min, but it didnt work out.

--
    Hey Guys there another bottom clamp on!!!!!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4564995761

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    Looks the the short track auctions are over.

I got the single tank today so I can use the bracket I'm missing off it..

Aussie I saw you finally won that last auction...Tank and shrouds--- The bidding was tough on these parts ---wouldnt you agree!
    Yeah i got the tank with one broken shroud,finally.Im going to go for the other tank and shrouds that came on today,the only thing that can happen my wife will leave me LOL.Can everyone NOT bid on it so i can have it PLEASE ! LOL

Aussieduner
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    Hey Aussieduner
    just wondering if your the same 'Aussieduner' on www.pilot-odyessy.com????

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //