//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ATC 250r short tank shrouds

--

--
    Ive hit your reserve on these,my wife is going to cuts my BALLS off !

Cheers
    Aussieduner
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    Hey Aussieduner.....
    have a bet on england wining the ashes .......hehehehehe..... i bet you'll get good odds down under...... should more the cover the shrouds.....and lol you can keep your balls.....

--
    Sorry mate i thought it was your listing,dont know why i bid on them im making repro's soon anyway after i finish the TRI-Z shrouds,oh well its only money ! We will win the Ashes mate if Warnie can keep his tallywacker in his pants LOL.
    Think my wife will cut them off anyway just for the fun of it !

Cheers
    Aussieduner

--
    WHy are they $160?????????????????
    You can buy the shrouds from Honda for about $50, the stickers are like $7 each I think. Thats $114 not $160!?!?!?!?!
    "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience." -Patrick Henry

NEW ENGLAND ATC owners please join!:http://www.3wheelerworld.com/group.php?groupid=27

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 250r'en +TCB
    You can buy the shrouds from Honda for about $50, the stickers are like $7 each I think. Thats $114 not $160!?!?!?!?!
    They Are not even close to being like the regular stock shrouds. They are discontinued and rare. Although AussieDuner is doing something absolutely awesome by making repros ----the value of NOS factory short track shrouds will remain high and collectors will continue to seek them out because they are a factory Hondaline accessory

They are a hondaline accessory for the 250r. They are part of a kit designed by honda for flat tracking. The kit includes the shrouds, a different tank, different bottom triple, mounting brackets, and different radiator mounts.

The last complete kit sold on ebay for over 1200.00 for the entire sealed kit.

Heres mine I only have one bracket.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Orangecnty250r; 07-22-2005 at 10:22 AM.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Ohhh... those are nice ones... if only I had a liquid R

Think of it as: You want a tach on your trike, you could just buy a tiny tach right? That would cost you about 50, but if you are "smart"... you will get a Hondaline one, even though you will pay a **** load of money for it (if you can find one that is!)

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

--
    what bracket do * need? i can lend you one..
    Ride it like you stole it! And never look back! They are too far behind to see!

--
    1985 YAMAHA TRI-Z 250 sold

2006 YFZ 450

--
    You are thinking of the stock shrouds i have those, as mentioned these are the HRC short track shrouds that suit a different tank etc hence the price which i hope dosent get any higher !!!! its over $200 of my Aussie dollars so far

Cheers
    Aussieduner
    Last edited by Aussieduner; 07-23-2005 at 05:02 AM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    They Are not even close to being like the regular stock shrouds. They are discontinued and rare. Although AussieDuner is doing something absolutely awesome by making repros ----the value of NOS factory short track shrouds will remain high and collectors will continue to seek them out because they are a factory Hondaline accessory

They are a hondaline accessory for the 250r. They are part of a kit designed by honda for flat tracking. The kit includes the shrouds, a different tank, different bottom triple, mounting brackets, and different radiator mounts.

The last complete kit sold on ebay for over 1200.00 for the entire sealed kit.

Heres mine I only have one bracket.
    Mmmmmm i like what i see and I WANT IT ! LOL

Aussieduner

--
    Quote Originally Posted by skippy
    what bracket do * need? i can lend you one..
    I only have one of the small zinc plated ones. I have no radiator brackets. When I get to messing with them I'll give you a holler.

Thanks !!!
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    ok sds good..
    Ride it like you stole it! And never look back! They are too far behind to see!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by twgranger
    Don't forget the Westcoast swingarm!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...QQcmdZViewItem

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

Jez is offline First Time Rider Arm chair racerNew to the board
    --
    Looks like he's parting out a whole kit, as he has a tank too:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4564272487

He's selling some super rare parts. It'll be interesting to see what else he has.

Cheers,
    Jez

PS. Tony (or should I say Clare ), Good luck on those shrouds mate. Hope you win 'em. How's the R coming along?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //