//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TRX 250R Q's (Buying and Info)

--
    ^^^ um, sweet.........whatever you meen by that.....
    "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience." -Patrick Henry

NEW ENGLAND ATC owners please join!:http://www.3wheelerworld.com/group.php?groupid=27

--
    ATC's and big screen TV's.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolin86
    Yeah, I check in there about once a week. There's WAY too many punk kids there for my taste but luckly there's a few seniors that still answer questions from time to time.
    yea, and a few to many 250ex riders that think they can whoop anything beneath a 450r

RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT! AND NEVER LOOK BACK, THEY ARE TOO FAR BEHIND TO SEE!!

Id rather have a sister in a WHORE HOUSE than a brother in a FORD!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by twgranger
    You should fit right in.
    thats just too funny

--
    I have been keeping up looking into the TRX250R, but man, it's either $3,400 or bust at $5,500. I know that these machines are great and modified but wow. I am really set on a two-stroke Honda, but the fact that nice ATC250Rs are scarce and the TRX250R's are so high, I'm better off with the bargain LT250R or going with a one year old 450R for in the high $4K's.

I'm not doing the boo hoo thing, just disappointed. I want to get my foot in the door at a decent price without robbing someone or getting robbed.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //