//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Random TRX250R question....

--

Question Random TRX250R question....

If the TRX250R dominated the race tracks, evrybody loved them, and were "The quad to have", why the hell did Honda only make them for 3 years?????????? The things still are awsome on the track and a sick machine that will give any modern quad a run for it's money.

Were to many people getting hurt on them or something? such an awsome machine, yet was only made 3 years? Yamaha has been making bansheeps since 87. Whats the deal??????
    "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience." -Patrick Henry

NEW ENGLAND ATC owners please join!:http://www.3wheelerworld.com/group.php?groupid=27

--
    Suzuki kept the quad racer going until 91 (I think--or was it 92), KXF went until 88, banshee two stroker is still going strong.

Even if they had a crystal ball and saw the future I think Honda pulled out to early. But even so its still a legend they have.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 250r'en +TCB
    why the hell did Honda only make them for 3 years??????????

4 years.....86, 87, 88, 89
    Shame Honda stopped production, and even worse Kawie quit.

--
    lawsuits and a pledge not to make a hig performance atv for 10 years(to ease the cpsc and government regulations)

--
    IMO, the TRX R could have been produced as long as the Banshee, very little change through out all the years from 86, and NO ONE woulda compained!
    36 yo, Apple geek, married with kids, conservative. If you are a GUN OWNER and not a member of the NRA, SHAME ON YOU! JOIN!

Gun control is not about guns, it's about CONTROL!

My Rags
    85 ATC70,85 ATC70,85 ATC110,83 ATC185S,85 ATC250ES,02 400EX,04 Polaris ATP 500
    Past rags:2000 Scrambler 400, 86 350X, 86 250R, 84 200S, 97 ATK260LQ

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //