//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Track Kit for $1200 BUY IT NOW

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 88 Turbo Coupe
    Orange County, Ask the seller what they are. He probobly wont know. They are what Honda describes as "Radiator, Lower Bracket" part #19047-ha2-810
    Thanks!!! I Just wanted to gain a perspective of where they belong so when I start bolting this thing on I'm one step above clueless
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    you have part numbers for other short track parts?

--
    neither one of my factory kits included a top clamp..
    Ride it like you stole it! And never look back! They are too far behind to see!

--
    I remember seeing a tank on Ebay a while back and the guy had the original instructions. And I'm pretty sure it said to use the stock tripple piece. I hope so, because I only have the bottom one too.

--
    No one had any comment last time i asked but does anyone have or know of a spare Left ST shroud new or used ? I have a tank and the 2 shrouds but the left is broken and missing a piece,i want to make molds for these and do reproduction shroulds in plastic so they are available again.

Aussieduner
    Last edited by Aussieduner; 08-20-2005 at 08:02 AM.
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    I have a complete NOS short track kit in the box with all documentation. Illustrations, part #'s, etc.
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    I have a complete NOS short track kit in the box with all documentation. Illustrations, part #'s, etc.
    Your a parts collector i take it.

Aussieduner
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    I like to think that I am not only a parts collector but an ATC/motorcycle/quad collector, a long time ATC rider, and a some what of a hardcore enthusiast. BTW i saw your post for the shroud you need for repro. I have a couple of NOS sets but I really don't want to send them out. BTW I also won 2 sets of short track tanks and shrouds a couple of weeks ago and a NOS set of shrouds on Ebay.
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    88 turbo coupe help us out here, is there a different top tripple that goes to the short track setup?

--
    I like to think that I am not only a parts collector but an ATC/motorcycle/quad collector, a long time ATC rider, and a some what of a hardcore enthusiast. BTW i saw your post for the shroud you need for repro. I have a couple of NOS sets but I really don't want to send them out. BTW I also won 2 sets of short track tanks and shrouds a couple of weeks ago and a NOS set of shrouds on Ebay.
    Aren't we being a little greedy? If you call yourself an entusiast and hardcore collector, ATC lover or whatever why not let Aussiedude reproduce them for the rest of us hardcore trikers. Not trying to be mean or anything. It just don't make any sence.

--
    I'm not a little greedy or a lot for that matter. It cost me almost $250 bucks for the NOS shrouds. Thats alot of money to me. (maybe not to you). Ok lets see. I send Aussi the NOS left shroud some 12 thousand miles away. He gets it, does his thing, makes a load of money (maybe), sends it back, the the shroud gets lost in the mail. What do I do now????? All I got is my thumb up my ars now. I got sh*t.
    Laegers ATC500R

--
    I forgot to mention that I had a little problem with customs the time I bought somthing from Canada. It seems that the customs agent broke part of the item during the open box inspection. Of course I ate that one. What might a customs agent do to a shroud? Crack it? I don't know any why SHOULD I take the chance. Also no one else has come up to the plate to help out.
    Laegers ATC500R

--
    What happens if Aussiduner cracks or scratches the shroud when he makes the mold? I have NOS Tiger fenders and looked into the process of reproducing them. I know what happens and what can happen.
    Laegers ATC500R

--
    Looks like I hit a nerve... CHILL dude.

You keep braggin about all these tigers and NOS stuff you have, short track kits and whatever.... I just thought you could be kind enough to help some of these people out that's all.

And yes $250 is alot of money for me too. I own 1 trike that it's taken me well over a year to fix so don't take me as one of those stuck up snobs that walk around with their nose up in the air thinkin I'm better than the rest of you.

--
    Dirtface, There is NO factory what Honda calls "fork, top bridge" as part of the kit.
    Laegers ATC500R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //