//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Short Track Kit for $1200 BUY IT NOW

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieduner

By the way there is no "HOPE" involved with me returning doner parts,i sort of get the feeling your saying im a person that should not be trusted ? maybe i should remember that when i have sets of ST shrouds for under $100 and you want to buy some.

Aussieduner
    I think he was NOT directing that at YOU or at any one person, but saying it as a generality. Crap Happens. Any number of things could happen. I am not sure, but I would figure there would be more people that just one trustworthy guy handling the donor parts. It isn't too far of a stretch to imagine somebody putting the shroud down and then somebody else accidentally dropping something else on it, or the shroud getting scraped by accident. Saying that it could be paid for sometimes wouldn't cover it. Don't think there are that many perfect parts available THAT COULD BE PURCHASED to replace it. Here is a small example....I rear-ended my Brother, 350Xhilaration, on his near perfect 350X. The TANK was PERFECT. Not a ding, scrape, scratch or rub mark....nothing. I hit him, rolled him, dented the tank. No matter how it happened, it did. The tank is damaged. It can be fixed, but it will NEVER be the same as the ORIGINAL, PERFECT TANK. A part like that.....never saw one for sale. If one ever DID come on the market....sheesh, guess I gotta mortgage the house.

Anyway, I guess the point was and is, he wasn't bringing YOUR ethics into question, and some parts are too rare to take a risk with. Good luck on your repos....it will help lots of guys.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedBump
    I think he was NOT directing that at YOU or at any one person, but saying it as a generality. Crap Happens. Any number of things could happen. I am not sure, but I would figure there would be more people that just one trustworthy guy handling the donor parts. It isn't too far of a stretch to imagine somebody putting the shroud down and then somebody else accidentally dropping something else on it, or the shroud getting scraped by accident. Saying that it could be paid for sometimes wouldn't cover it. Don't think there are that many perfect parts available THAT COULD BE PURCHASED to replace it. Here is a small example....I rear-ended my Brother, 350Xhilaration, on his near perfect 350X. The TANK was PERFECT. Not a ding, scrape, scratch or rub mark....nothing. I hit him, rolled him, dented the tank. No matter how it happened, it did. The tank is damaged. It can be fixed, but it will NEVER be the same as the ORIGINAL, PERFECT TANK. A part like that.....never saw one for sale. If one ever DID come on the market....sheesh, guess I gotta mortgage the house.

Anyway, I guess the point was and is, he wasn't bringing YOUR ethics into question, and some parts are too rare to take a risk with. Good luck on your repos....it will help lots of guys.
    Its all cool mate i get what he was saying, i prefer the doner parts to be well and truely used as im using the inside anyway not the outer and then there are no problems not that any damage would be done to the outside anyway from what im doing.Anyway its all cool my way,no offence taken :-)

Aussieduner
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    I love this hobby!! Peace be with you
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 88 Turbo Coupe
    I love this hobby!! Peace be with you
    Its all good mate,hey i found a ST kit right here in my home town going to get it today.Watch out for ST shrouds for everyone

Cheers
    Aussiedner

--
    do you think we could get them in different colors???? I thinking of changing the color of my bike to white and red plastic, silvervein frame(have), brake pedal(have), black pegs, black hypers, black tripples, black front rim.

--
    Uh oh looks Like we have another player in this game (its up to 935.00 bucks)
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    I'm betting Triztunes isn't done yet. To bid it up as high as he has, we haven't seen the last of him yet.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by deathman53
    do you think we could get them in different colors???? I thinking of changing the color of my bike to white and red plastic, silvervein frame(have), brake pedal(have), black pegs, black hypers, black tripples, black front rim.
    Black and white no problems and with the Polypropolene material i should be able to make red,yellow etc.

Aussieduner

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //