//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Short Track Kit for $1200 BUY IT NOW

--

Short Track Kit for $1200 BUY IT NOW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ay_Pr4_PcY_BIN

Well if your cashed up this guy has the ST kit for $1200US "BUY IT NOW" and get free postage and insurance,now thats a deal LOL

Aussieduner
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    Only $1200. WHAT A DEAL FOR A KIT THATS NOT COMPLETE!!! BS
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 88 Turbo Coupe
    Only $1200. WHAT A DEAL FOR A KIT THATS NOT COMPLETE!!! BS
    I totally agree !

AD

--
    Hard to say what this one is worth if you are looking for authentic Hondaline parts. I would say the 1200 BIN is the going price for a new factory sealed and complete kit.
    There are some very hard to find parts in there. With the price of this stuff recently its definetly going higher than the starting price.

It seems to be missing the hoses (as mentioned) and the little brackets I put in my first pic (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

I'm not casting stones (I can't because my kit is not 100%) I do believe I have everything to make it look good on my R.

Question looking at my kit can anyone give me insight on what I'm missing. Did it come with the top part of the tripple/petcock??

This would be a good educational training for those of us who are trying to put these kits together and to be a little more informed when bidding on this stuff.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    looks like triztunes has his eyes on this one. LOl. better take a second morgage out on your house if your gonna out bid that guy. LOL

--
    Considering you get free shipping with the BIN, I'd say that isn't a bad price....

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

Hornetpowerspor is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Looks like someone should have considered the BIN! 6 days left to go, and the reserve has been met and its already at 899 dollars! No more BIN on this one.

--
    That's insane........ period.

Are you guys out of your minds ? 1200 US $ ???????????

I could buy a whole 86 R for that price....... my god.
    Currently :

82 ATC - 200, plain jane, almost mint. ( Sold, 03-17-2005)
    84 ATC - 200 ES, Jimmy-Rigged, don't ask.( Sold, 03-17-2005)
    85 ATC - 250 SX, Pride and Joy, Bottom-Less Money Pit.
    84 125 M - The Mini-SX not running yet. but won't be long.
    --

The more people i meet.. the more i like my DOG !

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredhead
    That's insane........ period.

Are you guys out of your minds ? 1200 US $ ???????????

I could buy a whole 86 R for that price....... my god.
    These parts are vary rare, that's why they're worth so much. And alot of people want them too.
    That's how it works, the more demand for such a rare item, the higher the price is going to be.

Phil

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Maine_Triker
    These parts are vary rare, that's why they're worth so much. And alot of people want them too.
    That's how it works, the more demand for such a rare item, the higher the price is going to be.

Phil
    Definetly! There have been alot of things Ive purchased and hated what I had to spend on them (my collection just wouldn't be the same without them). When trying to build a collection of certain things it is unfortunetly the name of the game that stuff gets high $$. In all hobbies the rare collectibles go for big $$ when supply is low and demand is high. Damm ..I just read in an issue of this OLD House magazine that an authentic stickley lantern went for over 400,000 ....Yes FOUR hundred thousand. Were gettin off cheap!!!
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    interesting that it has a top tripple too, my 250r has a different top tripple clamp and has a hrc sticker, I myself was wondering where it came from, could honda have sold different short track kits, for the racer or the version the public could buy? You know like how curtis sparks makes two versions of there pipes, one being more difficult for a non-sponsered racer to get. Lots of companies do this, one version for the public and the other for their riders.

--
    There are no parts lists or assembly documentation or addendum info listed with this kit. $1200 bucks common gie me some info. Maybe Napa has the hoses. lol
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    What are those round red oval pieces laying on the blanket with the two bolt holes. I dont have those

--
    I need a left shroud if anyone has any spare LOL

Aussieduner

--
    Orange County, Ask the seller what they are. He probobly wont know. They are what Honda describes as "Radiator, Lower Bracket" part #19047-ha2-810
    Laegers ATC500R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //