//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: onestopatv on ebay: check this guy out!

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    one stop lives in ohio. I got the same email about the fast freddy stuff that just went on ebay a couple of days ago.

--
    I am a member of another board that onestopatv post/sells parts on, he also goes by the user id SAMMYHAMMY-he has a very interesting reputation on these boards, he is currently bidding on a 350x on Ebay for 4600 dollars on Ebay which raised my eyebrow alittle-he also had a ebay id of AMANDA in the past months as well, I called Trevor at Hillside Honda(which I deal with for some other parts) and he told me he hadn't sold up many plastics to the guy, so he may be getting them from supply houses that auction them off?Some say he is scam artist-other say he is like others that list on EBAY-I gues it is a personal issue when it comes to purchasing from him, I saw Dennis Kirk still has the Maier Plastics for my 350x,the prices seem to be ok as well, better than his, but there arent OEM parts like he has, has anybody ever purchased from his plastics here and if so-was the transaction ok?
    http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/index.php

88 TRX LRD,39MM pwk,Durablue+4.Nice rider
    85 250r West Coast +4,Durablue +4,Boyesen rad valve,Keihin 39mm,Rad double row carrier
    86 250R west coast +4,Durablue+4,Maier plasitcs, Keihin, Boyesen,Wiseco big bore kit
    85 350x-all new everthing,trailer queen,all OEM-NOT FOR SALE!!
    4-FL400R HONDA PILOTS.See my section on the page!
    2-85 T-3 Tecates all the bells and whistles
    85 T-3 project trike in works

--
    Damn, this guy his pulling oem plastics out of his a** that I thought were long discontinued....I'd really like to know how he has tracked some of these parts down.
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

hoser is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by patblkwell
    Damn, this guy his pulling oem plastics out of his a** that I thought were long discontinued....I'd really like to know how he has tracked some of these parts down.
    You can track the parts down just I ASSume he is doing, your local Honda shop should be able to locate the parts for you in the Honda parts system, they search for the part number, their is two ways they can do it (forget all the details) one way is FREE SLOW and not accurate the other you have to pay a fee for but its faster and more accurate, this search searches ALL Honda dealers inventorys.

Ask your dealer for all the details, years ago a friend used the system to find a new old stock Honda Pilot, the search said their was one in Iowa still in the crate he called the dealer and missed it by 2 weeks, the dealer sold it in the crate to a someone for 4200 bux out the door! It would be worth 10,000 to 12,000 on ebay today...

I suggest if you dont like what people are selling dont buy from them seek out what you need on your own, if your looking for Honda Yamahaha parts at better prices than Service Honda is giving call Hill Side Honda 707-263-9000 ask for "Trevor" and tell him "hoser sent me" and your with the Pilot-Odyssey group and want the "good guy" discount, they will beat service honda by about 10% the discount applies to all the stuff they sell not just OEM stuff, after market stuff like wiseco, FMF etc.

Hillside is kinda slow most the time they gotta order the stuff then a week later they get it then box it up and send to you, I am near Chicago and when I order something figure 2 weeks max to get it.

edog is offline I'm like an Original Gangsta...but a post whore instead. The day begins with 3WW
    --
    This is good stuff.

--
    If and when the economy takes a @hit, This guy will have alot of stuff he can't sell. Doesn't look good for alot of auto workers now does it?
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by hoser
    You can track the parts down just I ASSume he is doing, your local Honda shop should be able to locate the parts for you in the Honda parts system, they search for the part number, their is two ways they can do it (forget all the details) one way is FREE SLOW and not accurate the other you have to pay a fee for but its faster and more accurate, this search searches ALL Honda dealers inventorys.

Ask your dealer for all the details, years ago a friend used the system to find a new old stock Honda Pilot, the search said their was one in Iowa still in the crate he called the dealer and missed it by 2 weeks, the dealer sold it in the crate to a someone for 4200 bux out the door! It would be worth 10,000 to 12,000 on ebay today...

I suggest if you dont like what people are selling dont buy from them seek out what you need on your own, if your looking for Honda Yamahaha parts at better prices than Service Honda is giving call Hill Side Honda 707-263-9000 ask for "Trevor" and tell him "hoser sent me" and your with the Pilot-Odyssey group and want the "good guy" discount, they will beat service honda by about 10% the discount applies to all the stuff they sell not just OEM stuff, after market stuff like wiseco, FMF etc.

Hillside is kinda slow most the time they gotta order the stuff then a week later they get it then box it up and send to you, I am near Chicago and when I order something figure 2 weeks max to get it.

Im with Hoser on this Tevor at Hillside Honda Ca supports my parts supply all the way to Australia,ive had numerous Pilot and 250r parts shipped to my door,sometimes in 5 days flat.He just got my '86 250r front and rear OEM fenders in really quickly !
    Hey Hoser Trevor and i were talking about you the other day on the phone he said he grew up in your location.What do you think of Dennis's BAD500 ? im thinking of buying it and shipping it out to Australia

Cheers
    Aussie

PS
    Im back in on your site,its all good !
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    Everyone knows Onestops in the lead on the 350x that's at $4630.58 on E-bay. He also won this one for $4200.00 the other day that isn't even close to stock or perfect, but is definately nice. Don't know how to post links, but here's the number (4593719997). I'm not poor, but I can't turn that kind of money over.

--
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4593719997

Ahhhhh Thats where he got the new OEM fenders, seat, tank, and garnish he is talking about in some of his other ads....Its states make him an offer for this new OEM stuff...When you read his ads he lists other things he has.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    You must remember that my prices, well most of them are all under factory MSRP. Regardless of if you had a deal somewhere and you could get the stuff, to the general public it is cheaper. If I were to be doing it to make everything discontinued, I wouldn't be selling it at this point would I.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I really don't feel I am ripping anybody off to be honest, I used to put my stuff on as auctions and the stuff went so stupid High I started doing fixed price auctions so it wouldn't go that high. Look at the set of grips that I have on there for 19.99, thats a buy it now price, no look at other selling the same thing, people are bidding over 35 dollars, when they could of bought mine for alot less. People sometimes just get caught up in the bidding I guess. Everybody I have ever sold anything to on Ebay has been happy, look at the feedback. It is not like I am asking 800 dollars for a set of 350x plastics because you can't get them anymore, maybe we will not see another run of 250r plastics then do you think I will take my auctions down and want a but load like the 350x plastics go for, no they will stay the same as long as I have a large amount of them. Just helping people out, and it is not like ordering from a dealer, the stuff is in my possetion, you order I ship not I have to order it wait around it come in next day I send it bla bla. You don't order from me and in a day or two I write back OH SORRY THATS ON BACKORDER, I can't keep my site updated sorry. So keep all of that in mind before you say rude things.

Quote Originally Posted by rangerover
    I really don't feel I am ripping anybody off to be honest, I used to put my stuff on as auctions and the stuff went so stupid High I started doing fixed price auctions so it wouldn't go that high. Look at the set of grips that I have on there for 19.99, thats a buy it now price, no look at other selling the same thing, people are bidding over 35 dollars, when they could of bought mine for alot less. People sometimes just get caught up in the bidding I guess. Everybody I have ever sold anything to on Ebay has been happy, look at the feedback. It is not like I am asking 800 dollars for a set of 350x plastics because you can't get them anymore, maybe we will not see another run of 250r plastics then do you think I will take my auctions down and want a but load like the 350x plastics go for, no they will stay the same as long as I have a large amount of them. Just helping people out, and it is not like ordering from a dealer, the stuff is in my possetion, you order I ship not I have to order it wait around it come in next day I send it bla bla. You don't order from me and in a day or two I write back OH SORRY THATS ON BACKORDER, I can't keep my site updated sorry. So keep all of that in mind before you say rude things.
    Why are you bidding on stuff then retracting bids, I've seen a couple Items you have done that on.
    1985 350x
    1985 350x
    1985 250r
    200 auto x
    1984 250r
    1982 250r
    85 Tecate
    86 Tri Z
    85 TRI Z
    98Wolverine
    99TRX 300

I need a 86 250r Headlight lens!!!! Hook me up!!!!

Westcoasters check out the Florence ride....

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=42267

--
    made a dicision with the seller or they would not respond to me like the 350x in cali with the repainted everything who would not address it

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //