//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: onestopatv on ebay: check this guy out!

davham is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

onestopatv on ebay: check this guy out!

What the heck is this guy doing? Look at all those oem parts in his auctions, look at the quanity's available. I tried to order a headlight switch from service honda and was told they have ran out, that's it no more. I now know why. This guy has 16 of them and selling them for THREE times as much. Look at his bin's on the rest of the plastic, way more than service honda.
    This crap strikes a nerve with me for sure, let's buy up all the remaining oem plastic and make a buck on ebay. Someone in Ohio go shoot this guy before 85-86 R plastic becomes as rare as new tank.
    Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...temZ4593049576
    '85-1/2 Mint Tri-Z now scattered across the U.S.
    '86 250R frame off with as many new parst as possible
    '85 250R daily driver
    '85 250R needs an engine-got one?

I bought 2 sets of plastic before they ran out, I wish I had bought a switch though. I was surfing ebay, wonder how much he's gonna be selling this for.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...91478635QQrdZ1
    1985 350x
    1985 350x
    1985 250r
    200 auto x
    1984 250r
    1982 250r
    85 Tecate
    86 Tri Z
    85 TRI Z
    98Wolverine
    99TRX 300

I need a 86 250r Headlight lens!!!! Hook me up!!!!

Westcoasters check out the Florence ride....

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=42267

--
    I guess that Hondaline 350x headlight guard I won today for $76.00 was a bargain. I have a feeling he isn't paying that much for it. Remember the 350x he won for $11k and paid $4800.00 for it. Chit like that happens everyday and e-bay can't do a thing about it.
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by davham
    What the heck is this guy doing? Look at all those oem parts in his auctions, look at the quanity's available. I tried to order a headlight switch from service honda and was told they have ran out, that's it no more. I now know why. This guy has 16 of them and selling them for THREE times as much. Look at his bin's on the rest of the plastic, way more than service honda.
    This crap strikes a nerve with me for sure, let's buy up all the remaining oem plastic and make a buck on ebay. Someone in Ohio go shoot this guy before 85-86 R plastic becomes as rare as new tank.
    Here's the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/HONDA...temZ4593049576
    Its a guy called "Hammy" from the Pilot forums,he's not real popular over there as well.

Aussie
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--

ill get him

ill drop the dude like a hot potato. wat an azz.
    3-85 ATC 70
    86 ATC 250R
    86 WETBIKE
    01 KX250
    2011 KAW SXR800- 35YR EDITION
    05 HERITAGE/SPRINGER/SOFTTAIL

--
    Well, at least he was smart enough to buy up all the stuff, but selling it for double his money.... that's kinda pushing it.

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

--
    Holy crap, look at this 250r HL guard: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

$$$$ $$$$

I only paid $100 for my NOS chrome 350x one.... the more I look the more it seems like I got a very good deal!

Phil

'85 350X-The Flagship
    Speedo, Chrome HL Guard, Rubber Steps
    DG Chrome Power, 6-Pack Rack, White Bros Skidplate, 400ex Carb

'85 250ES Big Red-Working in Style
    Many Hondaline & Aftermarket Add-ons
    '84 250R-Old School Racer Project
    Too many Accessories to List
    '82 200E Big Red-The Tractor
    Rubber Steps, Tripmeter
    '85 250SX-Rider
    Various Accessories

'13 CBR250R & '05 CBR600F4i-Road Toys
    Yoshi Slip-Ons & Fender Eliminators

--
    Well its nothing that Cal ATV hasnt done for a long time.....When I talked to them they said they gets lists of parts that are running low....Then they buy them all up and mark em up.

Lomax warned us about the fenders winding down in the Honda stock....Remember....you snooze you lose. Has anyone had official word from Service Honda that they are gone?????? (the fenders)

Believe me I like the Purist philosophy of parts being available and at retail prices but we live in a capitalist country...Man if that were true I would have a fatter wallet. Plus I havent seen his fenders go for alot more than Honda (I think i paid 240 for a rear).....Cal ATV is still selling some 250r fenders $255...Once again buy now or forever hold your peace....because of the 250r's sheer numbers and the machines popularity these now NOS fenders will hit 500.00 at some point for the factory purists who dont want maier. Plus once Honda officially discontinues a part the previous retail prices mean squat

Well onestopATV is a businessman and I know we dont like business messing with a love or a sport.....but honestly when I find "Extras" in my parts searches I try to maximize my selling price to offset the incredible cost of my collection....But those who help me I return the favor as some of you know I'll be selling some incredibly rare extras soon
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    well i guys that would explain why you want 150 bucks for a $70 tire

--
    I ordered front and rear '86 250r fenders recently and was informed ETA first week in December so i would say still available.

Aussie
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

--
    Haha wtf...this guy must have a time capsule because he's getting all of these oem parts from somewheres...I don't know what to say about this one..he must know something we don't know
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ZRacer94
    well i guys that would explain why you want 150 bucks for a $70 tire
    OK here we go.....This is what you dont seem to get or understand ....Its not a 70.00 dollar tire anymore when you cant buy them!.....Just like the tecate shroud I bought wasnt an 18.00 part anymore (I paid over $400 with many other bidders right behind me) Thats the tip of the iceberg of some of the stuff I buy....And when I pay that kind of money for parts I dont feel bad in anyway shape or form maximizing the $$ of the rare extras I sell....If people start selling me NOS red Tri Z plastics for retail and sellers on ebay start refunding the price I paid over retail .... then I'll start selling my stuff for retail.

Hey Tecate shroud seller ...care to send me a 413.00 refund....??

As I said earlier I would love to live in a world where this discontinued stuff is available and cheap....But its not!!

If you have access to those tires then you are lucky and have a source 99.9 % of us dont have. I called every tire retailer you could google and they are obsolete. But I'm not just talking about the tire....I'm talking about the rare stuff in general.

Oh yeah... Z racer I sold a board member here who helped me out in a big way one of my extra Z tires much cheaper than the ebay thing...I 'm not in this to make money just looking to offset some of my costs at times on ebay. Its an expensive proposition having the goal of building one of the nicest collections in the country...try it
    Last edited by Orangecnty250r; 11-25-2005 at 06:36 AM.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    HMMM! I think this is awfully wierd,The guy's name is adam,he just bought some Hondaline NOS stuff off me on e-bay. I had to kinda raise an eyebrow ,he did pay very fast ,it was a good transaction,but I see what he is doing.He's buying a huge surplus of the rare stuff and then selling it for 2even 3 times the going rate! He wants to buy up my complete stock of Hondaline products and wants more!!He must have hit the lotto and bought up a ton of NOS stuff.It's the ole' supply and demand theory!!!
    www.muddogs.org - My New Website

MDR Racing

Trikefest '06 '07 '08 '09 Survivor !!!!
    LONG LIVE SANCHEZ RACING

--
    The price really doesn't matter, does it? If people buy it, so be it. If not, the guy just sits on it or looses his ass.

I looked at a 350X he recently had for sale and he put OEM fenders on it, along with all sorts of other add ons and only wanted $1200 for it. That seemed reasonable to me.

Knowing that it costs $500 for oem plastic for my R, I would still pay it. If I thought I wouldn't ever ride it again.
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

--
    In his add he states "The new online price leader"
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //