//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Sled pics

--
    my buddy holds the world record with his ski-doo

TRI Z Racer is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Heres 2 sleds i built this summer with my brother. The black one was his and is a 99 ZL440 liquid with many powdercoated parts, high bars, polished tunnel, sno-pro rear suspension. Its one hell of a fun sled to dub on especially with the SnoPro rear suspension. Takes moguls like a champ! The green firecat is my sled and was built from the ground up by myslef. Everything on it is powdercoated. the entire rear suspension is powdercoated black, 1.75 inch Attack 20 track, Crosslink Rear suspension. blacked out front suspension, 8 inch riser, stripped decals, polished tunnel, and the kicker is the 800 pro mod motor. its the same motor that was used in the pro open class for the last 3 years. Speedwerx built 789cc's butting out roughly 180hp.

Gotta love the pics with the neighbors house in the background, they are
    Oh yeah if anyone is looking for a new sled the black one is for sale 3500 miles, $2500 takes it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sled 003 (Medium).jpg   Sled 002 (Medium).jpg   Sled 004 (Medium).jpg   Sled 005 (Medium).jpg   Sled 007 (Medium).jpg   Sled 006 (Medium).jpg  

1985 Yamaha Tri Z 260PV

Suzuki Trail Buddy 50

--
    im deffinitly a fan of those 90s vmaxes... i have a 96 it looks just like the red one but black and without that back rest thing... there pretty fast too

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //