//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Name that sled

--
    The are good quality and are very nice. Also is that a cuchman truckster in the background?
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--
    Talking about different makes I've always wondered why Honda never got into the snow machine game? Any guesses?
    Yamaha has been a strong make since the mid 70's, Kawasaki was a large engine supplier, and even Suzuki played a part.

rustbucket is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Honda did make a sled it was called a snow fox or white fox or something fox. Anyway it was very similar to a raider or manta. Judging by the fact I have only seen pictures they must have been a turd. Anyone one here have a chaparral ssx 440?
    1980 trimoto 125 mods include a ripped seat broke fender and bent handle bars
    1981 trimoto 125
    1971 suzuki ts 185 it will spank a 200x
    1966 gmc 3/4 ton

--
    It was a Honda White fox, it was a single track with a low HP motor on it. I will take a picture of it on monday, we have one at my work, but, its cut in half...

Curtis
    Currently Trikeless- but I have a LT250R

--
    does your freind have any polaris playmates? we have one it is a factory oval racer i will have to put pics up

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //