//ArrowChat Code

Thread: good deal?

--

good deal?

I have a chance to get a few snowmobiles (one complete one almost sone and one parts chassis) for like 80 bucks. The complete is a Motoski Nuvik 340, the other one is a chassis (name unknown) with a rotax 400 engine in it.. I dont know the specs of it but its not the stock engine. The parts one is just a chassis.. Should I get them? What do you think the resale value on the rotax sled is?? the rotax needs a diaphram for the carb, and some odds and ends, and the motoski needs a carb cleaning and a little work aswell.. should i go for it? or would it be a waste of time and money. I would keep the motoski.. and sell the others.. thanks in advance
    patrick
    86 Honda 200sx (needs alot of work)
    82 XR200R (runs great, now the daily rider)
    91 acura legend junker, selling to get a truck

2001 GSXR600 Part out, PM for info or for parts.

--
    go for it 80 bucks is great for a sled as long as the track is good
    1983 Honda ATC 200x-shes a beater

Past Rides:
    1982 ATC Big Red 200e (miss it more than i thought i would)
    1985 200x rode it for about a mile

--
    the motoski has a new track i think.. i dont know about the other two.. I really think I am going to go for it.. sell the other two for 100 bucks and keep the motoski... ill talk to him about it and see if i can get them here for some pics cause he said he dont care if i pay him next year as long as they are out of his yard.. lol

--
    hell buy it, you could sell that track and make profit if you ever didnt need it.. as for the other two if you end up getting an 85-91 jag 340 with a good seat i may be interested in buying
    1983 Honda ATC 200x-shes a beater

Past Rides:
    1982 ATC Big Red 200e (miss it more than i thought i would)
    1985 200x rode it for about a mile

--
    i dont think that model is in the line.. i think its two skidoos (one chassis one with the rotax400 in it) and the motoski.. im gonna try to see if i can get them here today.. atleast the motoski.. lol

--
    well found out today that the motoski might have an rm 250 carb on it. I guess it was sitting and the stock carb junked out and the previous owner put a RM250 carb on it and it runs just goes like 20 mph topps.. But the friend I am getting the sleds off of (hopefully tomarrow) said it goes good just a little sluggish.. Hmmm makes me wonder... lol... and i might be able to get the other one (400) running too.. YAY..Lol.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //