//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2006 TrikeFest set to be the largest yet!!

--

2006 TrikeFest set to be the largest yet!!

I have a good feeling this years trikefest is going to set record attendance. Just browsing around on the boards we have tons of people planning on coming from all over the world.

To anyone that is considering coming, take my word for it, MAKE PLANS! You won't want to miss it.

There are more activities planned this year than ever before. Bigger awards, Bigger trikes, faster competition, more radical conversions, more prestine restores and originals are all slated to be in attendance.

I wonder how big Trike Fest can get? Last year we had around 200 people there and probably twice that amount of trikes. This year I fully expect to see 400+ participants in the largest 3 wheeler festival in the WORLD!
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

--
    Well the tip of the iceberg would be if they closed haspin to just trikefest only for that weekend. Now that would have to be a huge attendence for them to do that, but boy would that be neat.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    I cant wait to go, Strange thing Derrick. I was thinking the same thing the other day reading a post. This TF, Massive!

Cant wait to go, Trikes Trikes and more Trikes!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    There is alot of talk now but when the time comes many may not be able to make it. For example I may have my finals that week (unless we get some snow days)(Hi Jesus? I dont ask for much but if you could, would you make like 5 separate days of 12" snow? Oh and uh solve world hunger. Thanks)

either way it will be huge without a doubt. I cant wait to se how many come 5 years from now :
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

--

Yea

Im trying to go for sure but I have to get a Job next month. I will try to get that week off at the interview but it may not happen. Other than that I need a shop to get my Rides Ready. Both needs their ass ends off and a total swap on the Tecate and the new shock. The 200X is Rusted up from sitting it looks and needs the rear brakes rebuilt, tuned up and The Rear submerged in oil for a week Then maybe I might even be able to take it apart and Redo the Rear End.
    Alot to do to get to the fest and then life throws its curve balls sometimes.

I hope to see about 250 Trikes there, including my two
    84-85 Custom Tecate

1986 Honda 200X Daily Rider

2006 Suzuki King Quad

--
    It should be a good time again. I can't see em closing haspin for us, but that would be cool.

I'll be there again, hopefully with better hauling/sleeping quarters.

Less than 6 months away....

--
    It will take a lot to keep me away this year. This time I have the money saved up waiting for June! Trikefest #1 here I come!
    1984 Yamaha YT 60 Tri Zinger(current project)
    1983 Yamaha YTM 200 (rear suspension kit)..... long term project
    2004 BMW R1150R
    1972 Honda CT 70
    2007 Lifan 110

--
    Blog Entries
    How far is TF from Toledo, Ohio? As in how many hour drive. I'm hoping to visit my Family this June...

--
    What is the closest airport to Haspin acres?

--
    $637 round trip ticket for me to go at cheaptickets.com
    I wont be there in '06, I have exams on that date, but '07 count me in, and I'll probably make the 15 hour drive and haul a couple trikes down there.
    Kintore, how'd you get your trike across the border? What did you have to do?

--
    I work for us airways airlines so I can fly free It is tempting to go for a day or 2!!

--
    About 3hrs to Toledo from Haspin.
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammit!
    How far is TF from Toledo, Ohio? As in how many hour drive. I'm hoping to visit my Family this June...
    I hope you make it Doug im trying to organise the huge trip myself and would like to meet up !

Aussie
    Keeping 3 Wheelers Alive Downunder !

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Indianapolis is probably the closest major airport. I think that where Hagen flew in at last year.

--
    Hey Billy... Have you Heard from Hagan Lately ? .. will he be there in June Again ? I'm 110% sure i'll be there with MUCH "Bling" to Hopefully help out for the Trip To Oregon right after Haspin ....16 hrs and 975 miles from here in Palmghetto then like 2400-3000 miles to the west coast ....
    "07" DR650 Suzuki Dual Sport

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //