//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Check out this old Rupp Nitro I scored.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hall
    Your best bet is probly Gaylord. Yea that sounds queer, but that is the name of the town. It's snowmobile heaven in lower michigan, lots of trails.
    LOL We have a town named "Gaylord" here in MN too. Good riding there also!
    Good luck with the Nitro!
    -86 Polaris Scrambler 250r/es - sold
    -84 200es Big Red
    -92 Ski-Doo Formula Plus 583 -88 Safari 377 -68 Super Olimpique 299
    -87 Jeep XJ 5" lift/many other mods-sold
    -89 F-150 4" Lift/33s
    -90 Acura Integra - '83 Mustang 5.0 convertible (the new project)
    Ask me about custom cut decals!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hall
    Thanks for the info , I will keep that in mind. No matter what I will have to stud it. It would break my heart to just spinn like a big dog.
    ...And when the track goes "RIIIIIIPPPPP" I'll just sail around the place on my slower sled laughing because it wasn't enough for you to have an extremely beautiful and nostalgic sled, you had to be as cool as a 15 year old with a rich dad trying to impress everyone. Do yourself the favor and buy a new sled to get stupid with and just keep the rupp around to enjoy for what it is. Why is it so rare and nice? 'Cause the previous owner didn't have to prove anything to anyone. That's my rant, but you own it. You decide....

--
    that sled is sweet...i know a guy that has a room full of old rupp's and scorpian's, probably a dozen, maybe more...he's got about 6 more in his backyard in crates, and a pile of old polaris parts and 5 polaris triple FA race motors from the '70's under a big lean-to. If anyone needs some sled parts, pm me lol
    1985 ATC 250R
    2001 Arctic Cat 500 4x4

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //