//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ole Mindy-Marts Cow Crap Store and More's 350

--
    Well I havent had any problems dealing with him but its been outside ebays garbage. I received the parts in a very timely manner and the price was well below what I could get at service honda or my dealer(I have connections). I see your IP is in Kansas, so I guess you are the seller of the trike hehe . I dont know whats going on with him or you or the pilot guys but I do know he has been delt a bad deal with someone trashing his ebay accounts. I have offered him legal advice and trying to get him to contact a lawyer for the slander and problems with bogus ebay accounts messing with his account. Federal charges could be charged to those that have frauded him.

But not sure whats going on with you and him and it isnt any of my business.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

holmstrom is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    You seem to be missing the point. He may very well be a con-artist (we'd have to take your word for it). But by shill bidding so are you. Isnt that "the pot calling the kettle black"?
    2 125 yamaha tri motos
    1 yt175
    1991 blaster

kb200x is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Will the real slim shady please stand up!

86 350x "O' Smokey"
    83 200 auto X
    84 200x
    85 110
    82 70

--
    Okay, find me some proof that I am shill bidding. Notice how all of these new users bidding on all of the trikes right now have lame usernames (like a first name and a few numbers) they all look kinda suspicious too me. Now look at Adumbs new username.....4808dennis...hmmmm? Wouldn't suprise me if ALL of the new users out there are Adumb. It's apparently not hard to set yourself up with a new username........as we know he's done it time and time again. If there is any bs bidding going on with my 350 I GUARANTEE it has nothing to do with me!

--

Response to Scott

Yep, guess I forgot to verify that fact....I am the infamous cow patty Mindy-mart! And I have absolutely NO connection to the pilot guys. It really is too bad that anyone (even aDUMB's account) gets messed with....that's just wrong-about as wrong as people emailing potential buyers and harrassing them. And I have no doubt that Adam has made some really good deals with people. I just really can't tolerate the way he does business with many others.

--
    IP Address Location
    IP Address 66.232.220.115

City HAYS

State or Region KANSAS

Country UNITED STATES

ISP EAGLE COMMUNICATIONS INC.

86-87 Tecate ROCK!

holmstrom is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    maybe he's bidding with a bunch of names to make you look bad. We'll never know. Maybe you and him should get in the ring or something and work it out and not waste bandwidth on your little arguement.
    2 125 yamaha tri motos
    1 yt175
    1991 blaster

--

holmstrom....

Yep, I wondered that myself.....when he named himself amanda-mart and immediately bit on my X.....wtf.....and his return email was rangerover something something@something something. I would like to give him a swift karate kick to the nuts but that whole girl guy fighting thing is a little wierd....

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Ok, this needs to be said so Im just going to say it. I know no one personaly on this site. I have been on here for over 2 years reading and learning things. I dont post much so If I get banned for this so be it. It seems latley that every post goes this way. Blah blah someone riped me off, Blah blah. THis really needs to stop it has turned this place into a war zone. I cant open a dam post without reading this crap. I dont care how rich you are or what you guys sell. It is cool that adam sells us stuff yes. He has never done anything to me. Just stop the crap please.
    And as a side note to both of you guys. Your going to need to find a new job because all the parts you guys have are going to be worth crap if no one will buy them from you. Also the guy that owns the dealership that has a hudge cash of these parts is about to join ebay so the prices are going to go way down.

--
    Who really cares? Fight it out somewhere else!! Like TF or Disneyland!
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

--
    I care.....these are my auctions he's messing with......how'd you like it if he started emailing your potential buyers. I think it's only fair I get my chance to respond right here on this message board where all his trash talking has been going on.

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    You guys need a reality check. No one cares. If he is screwing with you auction deal with it through ebay or other means. This whole post is bull. I do find it funny that your whole base of customers is on this site. And you guys are acting like kids. It's like burger king and Mcdonalds running ads to bash each other. Screw it im going to Taco Bell.

--
    I'm with ya.....let's head to the Bell

--
    You know whats funny is someone from this forum had to "snitch" to this seller to let them know about this post. Hehe Oh well I hope you both sell tons of OEM parts cuz I have tons of trikes that need them. Let the bid start at .01$ hehehe

Oh **edit* I already got me some Wendy's chilli cuz me throat is sore. hehe
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by cocacola
    I care.....these are my auctions he's messing with......how'd you like it if he started emailing your potential buyers. I think it's only fair I get my chance to respond right here on this message board where all his trash talking has been going on.

I think everyone here has already formed their own opinion of the situation and your/his auctions, WTF ever. Since you find it necessary to air it out, try reading rules the first. Trash Talking has a different Forum
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //