//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ole Mindy-Marts Cow Crap Store and More's 350

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Just wait scott there is about to be a hudge nos part dump on ebay In the next month or two. Then rare parts are not so rare if 25 of them are listed at the same time. Some one would have to either have a whole lot of money or a whole lot of creidt to keep the prices this high.

--
    Umm.....excuse me I didn't start the thread!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by xd 200x
    Just wait scott there is about to be a hudge nos part dump on ebay In the next month or two. Then rare parts are not so rare if 25 of them are listed at the same time. Some one would have to either have a whole lot of money or a whole lot of creidt to keep the prices this high.
    This is not my point at all........i don't give a rats ass about who has the most OEM NOS crap or who has the most money or whatever.....the point is I find it necessary to defend my self when it comes to all the outright lying crap that's going on. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't you the guy who offered to let adam use your ebay name..........

--
    Your right you didn't start it I did!
    http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=46178
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by cocacola
    I care.....these are my auctions he's messing with......how'd you like it if he started emailing your potential buyers. I think it's only fair I get my chance to respond right here on this message board where all his trash talking has been going on.
    You may care,but most of us don't. This is an E-bay forum, not an "unfair E-bay practices forum". Take it up with E-bay, not us. What do you want any of us to do about it, track him down and slap his knuckles with a ruler?. Nobody here wants to hear you complain and bash other members. If you have a problem, go to E-bay.

If you had a problem with 3wheelerworld.com, would you go on E-bay's chat board and complain and wine? I doubt it.

I say this thread should be
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    yes I am. If you want to start with me do it. Is he using it no. Please start with me. Please Im waiting. My posts were directd at both of you. Please start with me. Im am capable of acting like a retard on the internet too.

--
    Well Said!
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

--
    It seems like it was all fine and dandy when Rangerover was trash talking but NOW it's a problem when all I'm doing is defending myself?? You all know Ebay wouldn't do crap for me even if i did complain! And this has a lot to do with this site........you all started talking *Edited**Edited**Edited**Edited* over a year ago when one of your own spent 200 on a light switch I listed.......

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ight=keithmart
    Last edited by cocacola; 01-25-2006 at 02:01 PM. Reason: screwy link

--
    Quote Originally Posted by xd 200x
    yes I am. If you want to start with me do it. Is he using it no. Please start with me. Please Im waiting. My posts were directd at both of you. Please start with me. Im am capable of acting like a retard on the internet too.
    Nope, I don't have any issues with you ..... just pointing out another case of the hippocracy that goes on in here

--
    You need therapy. I am sure a lot of us have things from you? Let it go. Go pop some diazepam and call it a day.
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

--
    Even tho i'm new here and don't post much I agree. This type of stuff is no good for the board and helps no one. You came here to denfend yourself you did that now get over it

ATCT is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisr200x
    If you say your not kiethmart or mindy mart... where'd you get all this information from?

I've come to my own conclusion... you and rover are both shady until I'm proved otherwise.
    Chris, I think she said she is not keithmart. It's pretty clear from that long post that she is, in fact, Mindy.

All in all, this thread is kind of crazy. All I know is, I got a sweet NOS OEM discontinued seat for my 200X for what I thought was a good price from Adam, so I personally don't have anything bad to say about him.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATCT
    Chris, I think she said she is not keithmart. It's pretty clear from that long post that she is, in fact, Mindy.

All in all, this thread is kind of crazy. All I know is, I got a sweet NOS OEM discontinued seat for my 200X for what I thought was a good price from Adam, so I personally don't have anything bad to say about him.
    Let me just say, I really am not trying to get anyone to say anything bad about Coover. I KNOW he has made some REALLY sweet deals with people......and thats all great and wonderful!

DEFENDING myself is my only motivation!

ATCT is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ATCT

Oops, sorry Chris. I didn't realize I was still on the 1st page of the thread when I was reading it. It was so long. This whole thing is kind of like an episode of Jerry Springer.

holmstrom is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    why not just give all of us a really good deals on some parts and will call it square. Instead of bickering back and forth, you should just see who can give us the better deal. Thats the way to fight it out.
    2 125 yamaha tri motos
    1 yt175
    1991 blaster

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //