//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: atc cover from ebay

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Hmm, someone has already listed one of them on Ebay. $15 BIN. Good luck on the auction!! I won't say who it is though. lol
    Howdy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy
    Hmm, someone has already listed one of them on Ebay. $15 BIN. Good luck on the auction!! I won't say who it is though. lol
    Howdy
    I ordered them for my wheelers and I just dont like them...I'm going to continue to use the soft king size mattress covers with the elastic. My babies have sensitive skin...I had to wrestle the 250cc (without rack) size over my 200x
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    still waiting on mine too he just left me feedback last night so i guess he just shipped them.

Bigred200 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I'm running out of Patience......lol...Bruce will probably get his before I get mine and he's 12 miles up the road away from Texas then I am......lol

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    I ordered them for my wheelers and I just dont like them...I'm going to continue to use the soft king size mattress covers with the elastic. My babies have sensitive skin...I had to wrestle the 250cc (without rack) size over my 200x
    I haven't tried mine out yet, but I am sure 3 of them will fit just fine. I do like the the King size mattress cover idea. I will have to try that ( don't tell the wife, lol ).
    Howdy

Bigred200 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well i finally got my 3 and they were all 110-200cc with racks it fits my 250es with racks and put it on my 250es with racks but its tight so I emailed him sounds like a nice enough guy
    i looked thru probably the first 80 or 90 quite carefully,and thought all i saw were the 250s,after the auction my son helped with the packaging,and casually mentioned there were 3 diff. sizes.(of course we were heading to the post office at the time..)im auctioning more as we speak..can you possibly ship back for trade?

holmstrom is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    yeah he told me the same thing. Told me to get back with him what i thought was fair. I did, said consider it done, but never got back with me about how much shipping was going to be.
    2 125 yamaha tri motos
    1 yt175
    1991 blaster

--
    I got mine today 3- 70cc 2 -110-200cc without racks and 7 -250 with racks guess the 70cc will go back too e-bay
    Trikes currently owned
    E.T. trike 150H.P. and climbing Pure DRAG beast
    85 250r project

--
    Well... I haven't got a thing yet... I emailed him the other day and haven't heard form him.. I told him that you all have been getting different size ones and that all my trikes are "larger" models. We;ll see what I get if and when they arrive.
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    I got my 2 the other day....they say they will fit 110-200cc trikes...I think the 250SX and down should be good with these covers. I put it partially on my 350X and it may work, but I don't have the rear fender on there yet so I'm not sure.
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred200
    I'm running out of Patience......lol...Bruce will probably get his before I get mine and he's 12 miles up the road away from Texas then I am......lol
    Actually... I'm further South than you so technically, I AM closer to TX. Where do these people go to school these days? hahhaha

I got mine today..... All say "Fits 250cc w/o Racks" and are "Golden Moss" in color. Anyone know if these are the largest of the sizes? Was there someone that said they had a "250cc with racks?" Anyone want to trade a 250cc one for a 110-200cc one? (I need one for my US90) Also, if there's a bigger one than the 250CC, I might need it for my 250 Big Red.

Bruce
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    That can't be good news.... All of mine are 250 w/o racks.... If it barely fits your 200X, I'd guess to venture that my 350X and 250ES are out of the question.
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

--
    Yeah all 3 of mine were 250cc with racks. I guess I lucked out cuz dont really have small trikes. Heck even the 110 has racks all the way around and fits it nicely.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

holmstrom is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by 350x'inNY
    Actually... I'm further South than you so technically, I AM closer to TX. Where do these people go to school these days? hahhaha

Anyone want to trade a 250cc one for a 110-200cc one? (I need one for my US90) Also, if there's a bigger one than the 250CC, I might need it for my 250 Big Red.

Bruce
    One for a 70 cc probably wouldnt fit the 90 would it? i talked to the guy and hes sending me 3 of the bigger ones to replace the 3 70 cc ones i got.
    2 125 yamaha tri motos
    1 yt175
    1991 blaster

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //