//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: atc cover from ebay

Bigred200 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

atc cover from ebay

I'm just wondering if anyone got there $2.99 atc cover from toolman in texas off of ebay yet? And how do they look and quality? Thanks

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I got 3 well they dont look like the one in the picture. I'll take a pic hold on

--
    it's like a light weight tarp with elastic arouind the bottom and comes with a pouch to store it in. I like it for 3 bux. but this thing stinks bad. Dont have an atc in my apartment to put it on so made due with an exercise bike. sorry for my cheep cam
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    here is a better pic with my phone with it on my love seat. Im really suprised that you guys havent got them yet
    Attached Images Attached Images

--
    link?? I could use a couple for 3 bucks each.
    Haspin veteran '02, '03, '04, '05

"Hey is your dash-cam on? Are we gonna be on C.O.P.S?"

RECOVERING Trikeaholic

--
    It's over now. we got them off ebay last week

Bigred200 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Well hopefully tomm I will get mine I have 3 on the way. $3 who cares as long as it has elastic on the bottom anything to keep the dust and crap off the trikes.

holmstrom is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'm still waiting on my 3 also. I'ts nice to see a seller that doesnt hold feedback hostage though. I paid right away, he left feedback right away unlike most that wont leave it till you leave it for them. Did yours come by mail or UPS? My mail has come again today and no covers.
    Last edited by holmstrom; 01-26-2006 at 11:48 AM.
    2 125 yamaha tri motos
    1 yt175
    1991 blaster

--
    mail, no one has gotten them yet?

--
    nope still havent gotten mine yet. hmm I guess first paid....last receive
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    Well I just got my parts in today and am very happy. I didn’t get the trike cover (yeah the one that post the link gets outbid) but I got a motorcycle cover and 2 sets of foot pegs. I originally wanted the foot pegs and was just going to get the trike cover since it was cheap anyways. The bike cover is nice though, it's a light nylon with a heavy nylon on the sides. XD 200X is right though, it smells bad good thing it will be outside.
    1984 Yamaha YT 60 Tri Zinger(current project)
    1983 Yamaha YTM 200 (rear suspension kit)..... long term project
    2004 BMW R1150R
    1972 Honda CT 70
    2007 Lifan 110

--
    I got mine today, should be 5 atc and 1 motorcycle but I havn't opened them up yet. LOL, Scott, I waited until after the motorcycle covers ended (2 days I think) to pay and I still got mine before you.

--
    I got mine today and I threw them in the far corner of the garage. Dude must of smoked like a chimeny or something and boy did they stink. I will have to put my hazmat outfit on to open them and put them on the trike ROFL haha.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    Dont put them over your couch. To show some guys on the internet that you dont know what they look like. you will want to die too

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottZJ
    I got mine today and I threw them in the far corner of the garage. Dude must of smoked like a chimeny or something and boy did they stink. I will have to put my hazmat outfit on to open them and put them on the trike ROFL haha.

Hh... wonder if they were salvaged from some warehouse fire or something? Really... where would you find a box of 100 trike covers?
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //