//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 86 350x Front & Rear Plastic & MF Like New

--

Talking 86 350x Front & Rear Plastic & MF Like New

Current Rides:

All Red's!

--
    Nicer than the last set that went big...Very pricey though.
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

dd

nothing like a foot in your mouth for myself, I had brand new ones brand new and sold them on that 350x

--
    I got $200 for my last MINT $350X front fender. I bet that front hits at least $225. The rear? OMG, with 6 days + to go, wouldn't suprise me to see that bad boy near $700. Heck, with the Mudflap, that guy should see over $1000 for the plastics he has there! I would love to have a set of NOS 86 X plastics, but WOW, way outta my pricerange.

For comparison sake....a full set of White 88 Tecate4 plastics went for $1200.00 last year. That is a pile of $$$$, but the Tecate Set also has WAY more pieces.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //