//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 81/82 honda 250r westcoast swinger

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mike from long island
    nope!!! i have another member who has one but i am still in the owrks about it. otherwise i may have to bite the bullet and bid big $$$ on ebay to get one. i have so many sweet parts for the 82 it may just be worth it to buy the expensive seat. otherwise i am going to part it back out again last resort though

There you go... buy another aftermarket swinger, then part it out.

This whole auction makes me sick.... long story... Have fun in the bidding... I'm out.

Bruce

PS - I could always trade you a seat for it Mike if you win it.
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    well bruce if i win the auction i was going to see if you wanted the Dico swinger i have. then you can match those rear tires you have. but if your fed up with everything i dont want to hand you a loaded gun!!! you might shoot me first then yourself!! and i wouldnt like that. it might HURT!!! anyways you have the market cornered on 250r parts so its my turn now.

as for a seat,it better come with some special request!!!

--
    and when youre done calling him you can call email me for the otherside of the story.
    83 250R
    91 CR125R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350x'inNY
    Please.... don't even start!
    I guess I have been out of the loop for quite sometime cuz I am confused . Thought we were all buddies?
    Its all good with love and war.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    i have no beefs or "laundry" or hard feelings just offering my side of the story.
    not sure why 350x has a problem with that but im not losing any sleep over it.
    83 250R
    91 CR125R

That axle looks like a durablue, I wonder how long it is.
    1985 350x
    1985 350x
    1985 250r
    200 auto x
    1984 250r
    1982 250r
    85 Tecate
    86 Tri Z
    85 TRI Z
    98Wolverine
    99TRX 300

I need a 86 250r Headlight lens!!!! Hook me up!!!!

Westcoasters check out the Florence ride....

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=42267

--
    if you want i can measure it.
    83 250R
    91 CR125R

--
    all i want is a westcoast swinger for my 82 250r.if something happened,it happened. my money is green.and if you are willing to work with me,you can get some. i am not rich but will offer what i can. if it works out for us both,great, if not no hard feelings. hopefully i can work this out and find i have a westcoast in the mail going to good use. thanks to all, and sorry to all . mike

--
    Quote Originally Posted by willcamach
    and when youre done calling him you can call email me for the otherside of the story.
    `

well i guess your not a man of your word. so what ever story you have,i am going to believe 350xnNY. we had a deal and you never made good. too bad about that. but hey i am not going to lose any sleep. thats for sure.

--
    `

well i guess your not a man of your word. so what ever story you have,i am going to believe 350xnNY. we had a deal and you never made good. too bad about that. but hey i am not going to lose any sleep. thats for sure.

The almighty $$$ won out again I see..... See it wasn't just me he offered it up to 2X and then changed his mind.
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.

--
    what can ya do??? we will just have to keep on keepin on!!!

--
    what can ya do??? we will just have to keep on keepin on!!!
    Yep unfortunately.... However, I did ask 200xbasket to scan the Dico off his swinger, hoping you'd sealed the deal on this Westcoast. Guess you'll still need the Dico then.... ... then again, you still don't have a seat!
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

--
    i guess you missed the seat i just bought off ebay. it had a buy it now of $25 bucks!!!!!!!! i almost fell outta my chair!!! i bought the seat,frame and complete axle assembly. all for $90 bucks plus shipping still. i havent recieved it yet,let alone pay for it lol just waiting for a shipping quote. but ya i guess ill have to keep the Dico. sorry about that. i was all set to sell her up to ya too. had to make amends for all the bad dealings you have had lately. wanted to make buying fun again. but i turns out,i am burned too!!!! check my history about the seat i am going to email him again about shipping later mike

--
    first off mike from long island you offerd me $300 to end the auction early and i replied to you that i would do it for $350.00 and you never replied so i figured you either 1.were not intrested or 2.would take your chances bidding on it. i had no idea you were expecting me to stalk you to buy my item. and as for 350x in ny i told you i had the swing arm and you my firend offered me $120.00 for it i never accepted or denied it i just told you i would prefer to let the auction go through. now i dont think i have to tell you why i did not jump on your low ball offer. the ending price of the auction should speak for itself. and mike before you go being all buddy buddy with 350x you should maybe read this
    :[QUOTE=350x'inNY]Oops... it sent before I could type! This is one of the pm's from back in the end of Aug/September. I can't find the earliest ones, but this was the last one before you told me the guy wouldn't give it back to you. Man.... I know mike from LI has a bid on it now. However, I think he'd understand if you ended it early because you forgot you had promised it to me awhile back but forgot my ID. I also have other parts I can help you with in the trade. What trikes do you have?

Bruce

[QUOTE=350x'inNY]
    Quote Originally Posted by willcamach
    hey i managed to get you a pic of the swingarm ....But the guy doesnt really want to part with it now. either way sorry i kept ya hanging ps: hes gonna do some work on my 250r so i will bring it up again to him and see if he changes his tune.
    Dang it... that sucks! What's he going to do with it? Tell him it'll just collect dust and give him $120 for it!

Now were is it that i offerd to sell it to him for $120.00????? he made the offer i blew him off and he tried to tell me that you wouldnt mind if i ended the auction that you were winning at the time!!! but hey i could give a rats arse over who got the swingarm.. in end the item sold i got paid and you two guys are still crying foul to each other saying i led you on and made offers to everyone then backed out. mean while you two were attempting to snake each other out of the swingarm LMAO
    83 250R
    91 CR125R

--
    [QUOTE=mike from long island]all i want is a westcoast swinger for my 82 250r.if something happened,it happened. my money is green.and if you are willing to work with me,you can get some. i am not rich but will offer what i can. if it works out for us both,great, if not no hard feelings.

what happend change of heart????? first there are no hard feelings .... then afterwards im not a man of my words, and we had a deal snd i never made good.....can you please tell me what deal we had??????
    83 250R
    91 CR125R

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //