//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 81/82 honda 250r westcoast swinger

--

81/82 honda 250r westcoast swinger

Westcost swinger on ebay. Now there are 2....one for X and one for R.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Westc...10647572QQrdZ1
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottZJ
    Westcost swinger on ebay. Now there are 2....one for X and one for R.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Westc...10647572QQrdZ1
    Hmmmm.... interesting.....
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

82300R is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    looks to be for an 82 by the brake mount tab.81 an 82 had different brake mounts. unless theres something you cant see in pic that allows for the drum to mount.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 82300R
    looks to be for an 82 by the brake mount tab.81 an 82 had different brake mounts. unless theres something you cant see in pic that allows for the drum to mount.

Think it was made to work on either..... If you look at the pics, the rear end that's currently in the swinger has the 81R drum brakes attached.
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.

--
    I have that same swingarm and it is made to work with both the 81-82 brake setups. It should also have various shock mounting positions.

Lots O Trikes!!!!!
    TRIKEFEST 03, 04, 05, 07, 09 Going the distance

Yeah that one looks like mine I have on my 82, pretty nice find.

1985 350x
    1985 350x
    1985 250r
    200 auto x
    1984 250r
    1982 250r
    85 Tecate
    86 Tri Z
    85 TRI Z
    98Wolverine
    99TRX 300

I need a 86 250r Headlight lens!!!! Hook me up!!!!

Westcoasters check out the Florence ride....

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=42267

--
    damn i found it this morning then i go an check here. there it is all posted up for the world to see!!!!!!!!! thanks scott!!! guess ill be paying outta my butt for this one. well have to see. i have that +3 Dico swinger for my 82 already but wouldnt mind having a west coast instead. hopefully bruce doesnt want it. if not i might have a chance

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mike from long island
    damn i found it this morning then i go an check here. there it is all posted up for the world to see!!!!!!!!! thanks scott!!! guess ill be paying outta my butt for this one. well have to see. i have that +3 Dico swinger for my 82 already but wouldnt mind having a west coast instead. hopefully bruce doesnt want it. if not i might have a chance

Well... you know I want it... been looking for awhile! I can't imagine putting in the 300R motor without a longer swinger!

Bruce
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350x'inNY
    Well... you know I want it... been looking for awhile! I can't imagine putting in the 300R motor without a longer swinger!

Bruce
    would probably be a good improvement over the short 81,82 swinger. i know my 82 with the 300 top end wheelies almost effortlessly. fun but scary sometimes. i'll have to pass on this one. blew my extra cash on that 185. maybe next time. go for it ,it's only money.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 350x'inNY

Bruce

well you have to ask yourself...... how deep are your pockets??????

--
    well you have to ask yourself...... how deep are your pockets??????
    Thats what Im talking about! I love bid wars like this, as long as Im not part of them! HAHA Good luck fellas.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    that would look great on mine 81 and still have a spare axle
    Trikes currently owned
    E.T. trike 150H.P. and climbing Pure DRAG beast
    85 250r project

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottZJ
    Thats what Im talking about! I love bid wars like this, as long as Im not part of them! HAHA Good luck fellas.

i hate bidding against other members. but when i want something i will try and win. it is only money and i can always make more. i missed a works rear shock for my 82 250r because i forgot about it and have hated myself since. so this swinger will be top priority.

--
    i hate bidding against other members. but when i want something i will try and win. it is only money and i can always make more. i missed a works rear shock for my 82 250r because i forgot about it and have hated myself since. so this swinger will be top priority.
    good luck,hope it don't get ran up by some jacka**. did you ever score a seat for that 250r project?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 82300R
    good luck,hope it don't get ran up by some jacka**. did you ever score a seat for that 250r project?

nope!!! i have another member who has one but i am still in the owrks about it. otherwise i may have to bite the bullet and bid big $$$ on ebay to get one. i have so many sweet parts for the 82 it may just be worth it to buy the expensive seat. otherwise i am going to part it back out again last resort though

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //