//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 81/82 honda 250r westcoast swinger

--
    whatever you say it was your item to sell. i still have my money,you sold and got paid. i am not going to lose any sleep over it. i know what happened. you know what you did and thats that. i do not really care. this is over in my eyes.

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    makes me glad I have a 200x. There is way too much drama in the 250r world.

--
    [QUOTE=willcamach]
    Quote Originally Posted by mike from long island
    all i want is a westcoast swinger for my 82 250r.if something happened,it happened. my money is green.and if you are willing to work with me,you can get some. i am not rich but will offer what i can. if it works out for us both,great, if not no hard feelings.

well i guess your not a man of your word. so what ever story you have,i am going to believe 350xnNY. we had a deal and you never made good. too bad about that. but hey i am not going to lose any sleep. thats for sure.

what happend change of heart????? first there are no hard feelings .... then afterwards im not a man of my words, and we had a deal snd i never made good.....can you please tell me what deal we had??????
    if you need proof that i was interested i have the email in my send box, which states you wanted $325. i asked how you wanted to be paid. it must have gotten lost in cyber space on its way to you. o well win some lose some

--
    for the record i never recieved your email on how to pay me im sorry it didnt work out but after i didnt hear from you i let the auction role. i would have been more than happy yo sell it to you for that much.. i really did not expect it to go as high as it did although i can only be happy that it did. as for 350x i did offer to sell it to him but when he came back offering $120.00 i just blew it off knowing i could get more for it and if i didnt oh well. im not looking to turn this into a soap opera or drag it out just stating my side of the story.. no hard feelings on my part i just want to be part of the triking community and make good friends thats all i ask.
    83 250R
    91 CR125R

I still love you Will Those guys have to many goodies anyway...
    1985 350x
    1985 350x
    1985 250r
    200 auto x
    1984 250r
    1982 250r
    85 Tecate
    86 Tri Z
    85 TRI Z
    98Wolverine
    99TRX 300

I need a 86 250r Headlight lens!!!! Hook me up!!!!

Westcoasters check out the Florence ride....

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=42267

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZERONE22
    I still love you Will Those guys have to many goodies anyway...

you can never have too many goodies lol

--
    lol blazer im just a newbie that had one rare part. that i couldnt use and put it up for sale hoping to make a little cash to respend on my trike. end of story.
    83 250R
    91 CR125R

82300R is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    if they just would have never came out with that damm quadrunner , maybe we would not all be in this predicament!

I don't think there was one person watching this thread thinking that swingarm would go that high, heck I'm thinking about pifering the one off my daughters 82R now. lol she better run out there and use some red loctite on her nuts and bolts.
    1985 350x
    1985 350x
    1985 250r
    200 auto x
    1984 250r
    1982 250r
    85 Tecate
    86 Tri Z
    85 TRI Z
    98Wolverine
    99TRX 300

I need a 86 250r Headlight lens!!!! Hook me up!!!!

Westcoasters check out the Florence ride....

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=42267

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 82300R
    if they just would have never came out with that damm quadrunner , maybe we would not all be in this predicament!
    or if i had 3 swingarms to sell. lol
    83 250R
    91 CR125R

--
    Quote Originally Posted by willcamach
    for the record i never recieved your email on how to pay me im sorry it didnt work out but after i didnt hear from you i let the auction role. i would have been more than happy yo sell it to you for that much.. i really did not expect it to go as high as it did although i can only be happy that it did. as for 350x i did offer to sell it to him but when he came back offering $120.00 i just blew it off knowing i could get more for it and if i didnt oh well. im not looking to turn this into a soap opera or drag it out just stating my side of the story.. no hard feelings on my part i just want to be part of the triking community and make good friends thats all i ask.

Well, considering you told me I could have it for $75 back in August/September and then told me the guy at the shop didn't want to sell it back, I then told you to offer him $120. I only through that out there cause THAT is what you agreed to months ago. The way you pm'd me last week, it sounded like to me that you were going to styand on your original offer. "OOh... I forgot who I had offered it too... deleted all the pm's, etc... " I even forwarded you the pm from back in September.
    '85 ATC350X - "Showgirl" '86 OEM plastics/Fork boots, Rear Axle/Rotor/Hubs, Hondaline Fender stabalizer/extender, Speedo/Tach, Tank cover.
    '86 ATC350X - 'Go-Go Girl'
    '82 ATC250R - 'California Girl' - Progressive springs F and R, Hondaline HL Guard, Fairing and Speedometer.
    '82 ATC250R -'Snow Bunny' Ice Racer, Very Clean, Hondaline Fairing, custom FT tire, will put in the 300R motor
    '70 US90 'Ol'Girl" - Aquarius Blue... all original seat and tires. Resto project in the future
    '85 ATC250ES-'Workin' Girl' CMP Footguard, Hondaline Mudflaps, Speedo, HL Lens, Block Heater, Work Light, Foot Peg Covers and Cooler Rack
    '85 ATC70 - All Original

'84 Yamaha 225DX - Durablue +3" axle, DR motor, New Plastics, Foot, Hand and HL Guards.
    '85 Yamahauler - Gun Rack & 'Nerf Bars'
    '85 Yamahauler - Nearly together and restored
    '83 Suzuki ALT125 - Pieces
    '89 Suzuki LT-4WD - Token Golf Cart

--
    blah blah blah blah blah

i am getting tired of all the crying!!!! even my own. no matter what happens now let just let it go already.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by BLAZERONE22
    That axle looks like a durablue, I wonder how long it is.
    Yep, that is a Durablue!!
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //