Thread: 350x Maier Plastics Complete Front,Rear,Tank Shrouds BIN $235

--

350x Maier Plastics Complete Front,Rear,Tank Shrouds BIN $235

Current Rides:

All Red's!

--
    Thought that was a decent deal myself!!
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Agreed. Somewhere here in Tennessee a seller on E-bay sells the rears for $160 alone. Maiers are a great alternative to beatin on the oem precious og's.
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

--
    does anyone know why some of the meyer plastis fit so bad on the 350x. a lot of them i see do not come up high enough to cover the bottom gas tank bolt

wolfspider is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

Maiers

Quote Originally Posted by badculture
    does anyone know why some of the meyer plastis fit so bad on the 350x. a lot of them i see do not come up high enough to cover the bottom gas tank bolt
    old maiers you had to drill the holes yourself, so probably thats the reason, some people did a better job than others, i hear the new maiers are much better.
    steve

HONDA ATC250ESJ 1988
    HONDA 250R `85 restored SOLD
    HONDA ATC 350X `86 restored SOLD
    HONDA ATC 250ES `87 SOLD
    YAMAHA YZ100 `80 project
    HONDA ATC350X `85 PROJECT FINISHED

--
    You can still buy red,white or black plastic including tank shrouds from chapparal motorsports. I just bought all black stuff for my 350x that was crashed

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

f

no new still sucks I had a day battle with it yesterday and still is not up to par

--
    The new Maier fenders are now pre-drilled for all bikes. I heard that the "dimples" that they had on the old fenders were way off for where to drill out the holes. I just ordered a new Maier 350X rear fender and it is the new pre-drilled one...Clay got the new pre-drilled on for his 250SX too.
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --

a

Quote Originally Posted by patblkwell
    The new Maier fenders are now pre-drilled for all bikes. I heard that the "dimples" that they had on the old fenders were way off for where to drill out the holes. I just ordered a new Maier 350X rear fender and it is the new pre-drilled one...Clay got the new pre-drilled on for his 250SX too.
    I just got them yesterday and they where not drilled. Front nor rear. Must have been pulling from old stock possibly. I hope and pray my next set are predrilled.

--
    Yeah man, you must have gotten the old stock ones. I spoke with Maier on the phone and they told me that ALL new fenders coming out of their factory are pre-drilled. I ordered mine through JL Atv and they ordered my fender directly from Maier so I was guaranteed the new one.
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //