//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: whats my 500r worth?

--
    I highly recommend putting it on ebay, with the Best Offer option. There is not other way to sell stuff on there, then you will know what people are willing to give, instead of wasted money listing it several times with the reserve not met.

--
    I'll give you BD 377.042 for it. Maybe you take 1,469,600.00 IQD
    I think thats a fair price.

So many idiots that can't ride a motorcycle, so few hours to put my boot in their seat!
    Myeh heh heh heh heh!!!

--
    Ebay price- 4000+

Centimental price- through the roof!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    you could donate it to a charity..... Perhaps the Devin Frink who lives in hampstead NH charity???? hahahaha Anyway I would say to start the bidding at $1,900.........
    "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience." -Patrick Henry

NEW ENGLAND ATC owners please join!:http://www.3wheelerworld.com/group.php?groupid=27

--
    Maybe he's selling it cause he's scared! here'a an idea.. post up a short video in your auction That will get them droolin'.

--
    LOL, not scared we may see before too long.
    83 ATC70
    85 ATC70
    85 200x vintage racer
    86 500r
    Lots of parts

My 500R

--
    SO you just built it for the project? Why wouldn't you keep it and use it in other places??? If I built a 500R (which I WILL) I would keep it forever unless something super important popped up! Like I find somebody selling a tiger 500 or something like that......... Anyway just my opinion...
    "I have but one lamp by which my feet are guided, and that is the lamp of experience." -Patrick Henry

NEW ENGLAND ATC owners please join!:http://www.3wheelerworld.com/group.php?groupid=27

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //