//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 87 Yamaha terrapro 350 with pto and mower

--

87 Yamaha terrapro 350 with pto and mower

How are the terrapro's - looking at one locally for $1,700 with the mower. Is this a reasonable price? Also how are they mechanically?

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    There was 2 of these on ebay ( 1 auction ) a month or so ago. 1 ran great, the other ran ok ). I think the auction ended at $1400-$1600 range. hey look cool. But I don't know how dependable they are.
    Howdy

--
    thats what I was afraid of. This has a 4' finish motor on the back. Talked to the guy today and he said cosmetically it is a little rusty but mechanically she runs good.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --

--
    It a cool way to mow the yard.

1999 highly mod banshee

--
    there cool, but VERY expensive for parts, and what i have herd from the Local Techs at Yamaha...NIGHTMEARS....to work on.,....
    1985 Tri-Z-

Quote Originally Posted by mywifeknowseverything
    Just hit the Freakin Gas and Hold on!!!!!

--
    Hey yall,

I know this si an old post, but i can't help defending the terrapro. I learned how to mow the lawn on that bad boy. Since my dad bough it, hes had to replace a clutch cable and a fuel cutoff valve, and thats since '88! If you take care of them, they'll outlast you. Too bad they only made them one year. The low gears are great for pulling trees and although if you rode it, you'd swear it didnt have suspension, I love that machine. It gets a fluid change every year, and the oil comes out looking almost new everytime. I still love the looks I get from peole when I tell them I cut grass with a huntin bike haha
    1985 ATC 250es Big Red
    2002 Big Bear 400
    1988 Yamaha Terrapro
    Near future:
    1984 ATC 110
    1985 ATC 70

If it aint broke, run that thing harder!

--
    I have a terrapro it sat for a long time It came with a 42" rough cut mower and a tiller. I haven't used it yet runs good just need to work out some PTO issues.
    I want your old 3wheelers
    ATC's RULE

--
    I wish I could find one with at least some of its attachments.

85 Tri-Z's
    85 Quad-Z,
    85 YT175 For sale,
    83 YTM 225DX,
    83 YTM 200L For sale,
    82 Tri-Zinger 60 For sale,
    8? YTZ 80 Conversion,
    85 YT 125,
    89 Pro Hauler 230,
    05 YFZ 450,
    99 V-Star,

--

terrapro

location and price, condition of quad

--
    I don't realy want to sell it yet I want to try it out first to see if I like it? I located in Ohio.
    I want your old 3wheelers
    ATC's RULE

--

Terra Pro for sale

I would like to say I have owned many Yamaha Terra Pro units and they all have been extremely dependable, I buy them, use them, work any bugs out of them and many times resell them.
    I have a restored Terra Pro for sale now, the unit has a brush-hog behind it.
    Also, woods made the mowers for Yamaha, they are over built as is the Terra Pro, these units were only made one year, 1988. So for an ATV that is 23 years old, and with so many of them still in service, I'd say they are one of the best ATVs ever made.

email me if your interested, the Terra pro is in Pa.

--
    Do you have the numbers off of the electric cylinder. Need to get the motor rebuilt and numbers are gone. I know it was made by Thomson Saginaw and the number on motor starts with 821xxxxxxx. Would appreciate very much if anyone could post a picture of motor or send numbers to Lonnie72447@yahoo.com. Most of the Yamaha dealers around are to new to know what I am looking for. Thanks

--

need ifo on electric cylinder

If anyone has the info on the electric cylinder for a terrapro r38 tiller I would greatly appreciate you sending it to me. I know Tomson Saginaw made the cylinder but this one has no numbers on cylinder or motor. Hoping someone has one that can send me the numbers to find the parts for motor.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //