//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Generators?

--

Generators?

I wanted to ask if I would be able to bring my genterator up to TF with me. ITs not real noisy but i didnt know if I would be allowed to run it all night or not. I am not a big fan of sleeping when its really hot so I have been thinking about creating a stand to hold a A/C unit that will be in my tent with me to create some type of cool air. I work in the heat for hours at a time. When i sleep, i like it at least tolerable
    -Will
    1985 Honda ATC 350X
    2003 Yamaha Banshee
    2003 Polaris Sportsman 500

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what the hell happend.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Lomax
    I wanted to ask if I would be able to bring my genterator up to TF with me. ITs not real noisy but i didnt know if I would be allowed to run it all night or not. I am not a big fan of sleeping when its really hot so I have been thinking about creating a stand to hold a A/C unit that will be in my tent with me to create some type of cool air. I work in the heat for hours at a time. When i sleep, i like it at least tolerable
    -Will
    I know other people frown on running generators at night, but the last I knew Haspin allowed it. I know I plan on bringing a RV generator that runs pretty quiet. If I bring it I plan on having a VERY long extension cord for it. The generator won't be run unless needed, but it will provide power if we needed it.
    As far as sleeping at night: It normally isn't too hot at night during TF. In fact depending on where you camp you may actually find it to be nice sleeping weather. Waterpumper has slept in a sleeping bag under the stars a time or 2.
    Howdy

--
    Oh and dont worry I have upgraded my generator from that loud hooptie from last trikefest! HAHA I plan on camping more in the wooded areas this year.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //