//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Does anyone have any input on a Pro-Circuit T-4 silencer?

--

Does anyone have any input on a Pro-Circuit T-4 silencer?

...... :?: Does anyone have any input on a Pro-Circuit T-4 silencer? .... I just ordered one from Rocky Mt. for my TRX250X and I'm wondering if anybody has one or has any expierience with them. I'm familiar with the 2-stroke pipes and silencers and know they are a top quality product, but I have no idea what the thumper stingers are like. Someone was trying to tell me that Pro-Circuit is what Answer changed their name to (I thought they are no longer in business) and the T-4 is actually the old "Answer S/A" model.
    J. Jonny D, --- Quad - Trike relations committee Chairman and all around swell guy.

Rides: '91 Warrior, '87 TW200, 1984 YTM225DX, 1984 ATC125M, '71 CL350 Scrambler

--
    I don't know about any of that Answer stuff but I've got the T-4 on my 400ex. Pro Circuit makes high quality 4-stroke pipes. The fit and finish was great on my pipe and came with perfectly matched mounting hardware. It looks good, sounds great and is a lot lighter than stock. I purchased the quiet core and was disapointed. It sounded like crap with that in. Other than that it's great. Ask anyone that rode it at haspin, it's sweet.
    '02 Honda 416ex - A seasoned blend of 11 herbs and spices
    '04 Honda Recon - The yard machine and snow plow
    '88 Honda CR250R - Another chapter in my torrid all terrain affair

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //