//ArrowChat Code

Thread: E-Bay Seller Fraud Alert-Black Hawk Enterprises

--

Exclamation E-Bay Seller Fraud Alert-Black Hawk Enterprises

I just received this e-mail from E-Bay this morning. Anyone remember the Mugen Short Track Kit that ended over the weekend for $2k+??? I was bidding on the Durablue 350x axle hubs.

Dear Rodney S Jones (onedeadpresident@yahoo.com),

The following is a notice from eBay Trust & Safety regarding:

Item Number - 9514692383

Item Title - ATC 350X 250R 200X dura blue hubs Honda 3wheeler

Our records show that you were a bidder or buyer of one or more of this seller's items. We recently removed this seller's active listings and suspended the seller's trading privileges. Due to privacy concerns we cannot share further details about this seller.

If the seller asks you to complete this transaction outside of eBay, we strongly recommend that you do not proceed with the transaction. Transactions for items listed on eBay but then completed off of the eBay platform are not covered by buyer protection programs offered by eBay and can be highly indicative of fraud. For more information on Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of eBay, copy and past the following Help Page link into your browser: http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/...ebay-sale.html.

If you have already paid for this item but have not received it, you should take all possible steps to receive reimbursement.

1. Stop payment with your bank if you paid by check.
    2. Contact the Security Department of your credit card company to file a chargeback if you paid via credit card.
    3. If you paid via Western Union or MoneyGram, contact the company directly (Western Union 800-325-6000 or MoneyGram 800-926-9400).
    4. If you paid with PayPal, you may be eligible for up to $1,000 USD coverage at no cost. To file a claim with PayPal, login to your PayPal account and copy and paste the following link into your web browser:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...-buyer-outside Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the File a Claim link. PayPal claims must be filed within 45 days of the close of the listing. It may take at least 30 days to complete the investigation and resolve the dispute.
    5. If you did not pay with PayPal and would like to file a claim with eBay, please initiate the Item Not Received Process online directly from the Security and Resolution Center at the bottom of the eBay.com page.
    6. eBay claims must be filed within 60 days of the end of the listing.

Our goal is to ensure that your eBay experience is safe so that you can buy confidently. It is rare that something goes wrong with a transaction on eBay. However, in the event it does, we would like to provide as much assistance as possible to help resolve the issue.

Please do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received.

Regards,
    Customer Support (Trust and Safety Department)
    Current Rides:

All Red's!

TRIZTUNES is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

e-bay seller fraud alert black hawk enterprises

Hi!!!

black hawk enterprises aka :MR ATC: or BLACK SHEEP:

THANKS

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TRIZTUNES; 05-03-2006 at 11:02 AM.

--
    You better contact ebay and make sure the notice sent to you isn't a fake! I hear some of these scammers are getting better and better. For those big buck auctions, scammers will be ready to pounce, beware.

--
    Bill's eBay name was Black Castle Enterprises.
    Join The Trike Registry Now!
    http://fly.to/TrikeHeaven

Don't be cheap! Go buy a manual!

--
    i got 3 of the same emails from ebay. i won a small item from him. i already paid wthrough paypal. it was unclaimed and i was able to retrive it. MRATC emailed me with the correct paypal account. i am going to talk to bruce to see if it is ok.

--
    Yeah it seems he is dealing with the same issues that Rangerover is with ebay/paypal. His Ex-wifes old account has flagged his new account. So looks like he will be dealing with the painful long email/call process with ebay to straighten out that he is not married to her anymore and such.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

I've bought stuff from Bill, You WILL get your parts if you paid....
    1985 350x
    1985 350x
    1985 250r
    200 auto x
    1984 250r
    1982 250r
    85 Tecate
    86 Tri Z
    85 TRI Z
    98Wolverine
    99TRX 300

I need a 86 250r Headlight lens!!!! Hook me up!!!!

Westcoasters check out the Florence ride....

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/s...ad.php?t=42267

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //