//ArrowChat Code

Thread: indiana time change

--

indiana time change

Indiana changed over to day light savings time this year. So right now we are a hour ahead of what we were last year. I figured I would post this to let everyone know so the dont miss any events . Plan your trip accordingly.

--
    WTF are you talking about? States dont pick and choose when they want day light savings time. Happens every spring and every fall.
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    badculture, so you guys are on the same time as Eastern now, would that be right? I remember they were an hour behind EST last year.

--
    yes states do choose. Indiana never changed times until this year. I think I know I only live here.

--
    yes we are on eastern

--
    If I remember right, when we went to the Badlands, they were saying ( I thought) that parts of Indiana changed and parts of it didnt. I suppose Badculture would know if he lives there! I do remember that depending on what month we went, sometimes they were on the same time as Ohio, and sometimes they were not because of daylight savings time.

--
    yes that is true tim a couple of counties voted the changed down but the time change will not occur again until fall

--
    I remember last year it really screwed me and my group up because we thought that Indiana was Eastern time, which it is, but we didn't know that they did not observe daylight savings time. When we saw the time was 1 hour difference, first we thought it was central time, then we thought, it can't be - we were confused for a day or two. Thanks for the heads-up badculture!!!!
    RIP - Yamahondaman!! You will never be forgotten!
    RIP - Sam Brehm!! Gone but NEVER forgotten!
    RIP - Sandpuppi101 - You will live on in my mind - I miss you friend!

--
    well sorry if I made you guys mad, kinda thought daylight savings time was a universal thing, not just a pick and choose type deal.
    Nate

The Myth, The MAN, The Legend
    R.I.P HRR

Quote Originally Posted by honda250sx View Post
    Fact: Dr. Death is Bob from Enzyte.

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    badculture, I meant to point this out after returning from Haspin 2 weeks ago. But I forgot, so I must say a BIG THANKS to you for bringing it up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 250sxwheeliepop
    well sorry if I made you guys mad, kinda thought daylight savings time was a universal thing, not just a pick and choose type deal.
    Don't worry about it. I know quite a few people that thought the same way. I live 15 minutes from Indiana, the time change screwed me up on some things, and saved my rear on others. At least now with them observing Daylight savings time I know what time it is at my Dad's place. The bad part is, I can no longer leave here at 12PM and be there at 11:45 AM. The first time I did that my wife was scratching her head.
    Howdy

--
    Lol,,, the guy that bought my quad came from Indiana and he was complaining about this very thing. What I'd like to know is who the heck decides all this stuff...? Is there like a father time sitting behind a desk somewheres? I've also heard something about it changing a month or two ealeir next year (can someone confirm?) Either way it don't really matter to me much..

--
    HEY HOWDY... I know last year we talked about hanging a clock at the pavilion. Alot of people got confused.
    In all the years I have atteneded TF I have never looked at a watch, it was always.... "BEER TIME" LOL. But w/ more events a clock might be in order.
    I have a spare in the garage let me know if I should bring it.

MIK6 / Mike
    TECATE RIDER, HASPIN SURVIVOR!!
    Trikefest 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and beyond
    RAFFAs Ice-fest 09, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15
    Pensyltucky 09, 12, 13, 14, 15
    New England Ride 4/13

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    mik6, It wouldn't hurt to have a few clocks kicking around. Bring it if you want!!
    Howdy

--
    I got that problem solved on mine, I got a digital one strapped to my bars!

Last year I almost missed MX!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //