//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: East Coast ATV

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dgould
    Yeah, Range Rover aka name of the month on ebay, should have known better than to use the name of a real company. East Coast ATV is a great company in PA and he was just milking their name.
    Interesting post for the first one Hmmm ...anyways.... I think its people who hate the fact that he starts auctions out at .99 that do him in not the ebay name..He takes the business away from them and they just dont like it when hurts hurts their auctions...they are the cramp in his side and probably go to ebay...once again Range had nothing but good feedback..just my two cents....Range needs a nice vacation from dealing with this crap
    Wikipedia "All Terrain Vehicle" Definition excerpt
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Not what I said......I'm saying your post seems personal
    Other smaller or lesser known companies, such as Tiger ATV, Franks, and Cagiva, produced racing three wheelers, but in much smaller numbers. Few of these machines are known to exist today and are highly sought by collectors.

Check out my Tiger 3 wheeler Webpage..my quest for a TIGER MUSEUM started 2004 http://sites.google.com/site/tigerrotax/home

Rides: TIGER Factory line up, Tricky Dicks Cagiva 200, 4- Franks 3 and 4 Wheelers

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    Interesting post for the first one Hmmm ...anyways.... I think its people who hate the fact that he starts auctions out at .99 that do him in not the ebay name..He takes the business away from them and they just dont like it when hurts hurts their auctions...they are the cramp in his side and probably go to ebay...once again Range had nothing but good feedback..just my two cents....Range needs a nice vacation from dealing with this crap

You might be onto something OC,

--
    Yeah, Range Rover aka name of the month on ebay, should have known better than to use the name of a real company. East Coast ATV is a great company in PA and he was just milking their name.
    Then maybe they should have used that as their Ebay name! Mine is seadoo650 but since seadoo's allready existed does that mean I am in the wrong? Ebay user names are first come first serve. So back at ya.

--
    This jokers join date is 03/05/06 and Rangerovers last post about being booted off Ebay was on 03/07/06. So you have been on here for almost 3 months and this is the first thing you post about. I smell a RAT.

--
    wasn't Range Rover also Trike_stuff a little while back and aslo had all his auctions cancelled? I bought a bunch of stuff from trike stuff and the service was awesome. Isn't this america and free markets and competiton what we are about? So some other ebay sellers are crying foul that he is selling brand new stuff. What is the problem then ?
    Rover's service, quality and availability of hard to find products is that much better than the other sellers that they collude to get him kicked off?
    So now the rest of us suffer???? Please reveal yourself other sellers so I can decide for myself.
    PM me with your nos parts you have for sale. I need a ton of stuff and now I don't really know where to get it from..

--
    In my opinion East Coast ATV has anything but a stellar reputation. Back in the olden days when he was small, he seemed like a good guy and helped me out with some parts for a good price. However, when the guy got big that was it. I've not had one good experience with them in the last 10 years, and I've talked with many others who have been burned by them. They've sold me garbage parts. I had a few bottom ends done by them, and they all had nothing but problems since. One time it took them 6 weeks to bore a 200x cylinder! I'd avoid them. East Coast is not a good company to deal with unless you're a hardcore racer with huge bucks behind you.

Sucks about Adam's troubles with ebay. Ebay has become a huge pain in the ass for sellers aanymore. They are so concerned with losing a few measly cents here and there on people trying to get around fees that they are making it almost impossible to sell certtain things.
    [FONT="Palatino Linotype"]~My Rides (to name a few) ~
    1986 ATC250R, 1985 ATC350X
    1985 ATC250R Missile (90% done)
    1983 ATC185S
    1999 TRX416EX
    2003 Honda CBR600RR
    1990 Yamaha Zuma
    1985 XR80 w/100 motor
    1967 Honda CB77, '65 CL77
    1962 Puch 250 SGS
    1984 XR350R (owned since I was a kid)
    1972 Suzuki T350 Rebel, '73 T500 Titan
    1964 BSA A65 (needs restored)
    1968 BMW R60/2 mint original bike
    1976 Kawasaki KH500 triple
    Anybody have parts to trade for the above models?

82300R is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    i was seein east coast llc on ebay and found it strange someone would take that name. when there is also east coast atv. sad another account got closed, seems to be doing good deals. i don't understand why ebay would close your account when you have good feedback. if it is someone jacking with range and not another reason, they sure do hold one hell of a grudge. but this crap has been going on as long as iv'e been around . makes you wonder wtf.
    I got a roll a quarters an making change !

--
    Are you guy's talking about East Coast Atv in Coopersburgh PA ? They sell on eBay under ecaparts. I wouldn't do busness with them agan. I bought a 1982 250r from them. It is real nice but when I talked to the guy on the phone he made it out like it was showroom new. He has a ALT 125 on eBay right now and I almost bought that too, He say's it's like new but I have personally seen it and it is just in good shape. Not nearly like they described to me on the phone and I saw the way they treated an employee. I would have smacked him.

girlsride2 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by seadoo650
    This jokers join date is 03/05/06 and Rangerovers last post about being booted off Ebay was on 03/07/06. So you have been on here for almost 3 months and this is the first thing you post about. I smell a RAT.

Where did his posts go??? You mentioned this and now all posts are missing except the one quoted by others. Hmmm. I think this guy must have felt OWNED!

--
    Hmmm even shadier he deleted all of his posts I see!!!

--
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...QQcmdZViewItem

This seller is from Kansas City....Could this be the mysterious Dgould?? who hails from Kansas City also .......he listed these 350x shrouds yesterday after range was booted ..I could be pissing at the wind here but usually my instincts are pretty good.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecnty250r
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Honda...QQcmdZViewItem

This seller is from Kansas City....Could this be the mysterious Dgould?? who hails from Kansas City also .......he listed these 350x shrouds yesterday after range was booted ..I could be pissing at the wind here but usually my instincts are pretty good.
    OC I think you are dead on!!!!

--
    I knew that bastid was a rat. He was on here last night for hours. Did'nt post a word but just watched this thread. You figure if he is or was a registered user then someone should have his info.

Infinity Cycle Supply LLC. is offline Formerly: rangerover,EASTCOATATVLLC Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    On May 30, 2006 Range Rover was going to his shop to deliver the pilot and noticed his brand new 12' enclosed trailer with the pilot inside was stolen. Gave police report and then was arrested for an old warrant in another state. Something to do with a driving under suspension ticket. Out $10,000 between trailer and pilot, stuck in jail, lost e-bay account. That was my Tuesday.

(written by his girlfriend)

ps OC isn't mindy mart's cow crap store and more in Kansas as well?? Funny how this happens.

POTATOES

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //