//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hall's Performance Newest Project has Began

Pete is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis Mielke
    thats a mighty large aqusation considering it still could be coincidence of the names and places. careful or you could wake a sleeping giant.
    I see your point, however I have been keeping this troublemaking kid off of sites for about 5 years now, I can see his posts and MO a mile away. There is no doubt in my mind this is Adam Miller of Ortonville Michigan.

I'm sure Billy remembers this kid from the ATV Connection and ATV Source chat rooms, and how big of a trouble making retard he is. Please read the entire threads on ATVRiders and Planetsand, and let me know how you feel then.

EDIT:

go back and read some of Adam's past posts. Typical Adam Miller. Example, run on sentences with every other word capitalized.

Not a Problem should Have more Pic's this week the Rear Shock yes it is Upside down for now till He finds another shock.
    Few pic's of The Start of the New ATC 500 From Mi.
    Last edited by Pete; 07-21-2006 at 11:50 PM.

--
    Hi everyone, I hope that this IS another Adam Miller, but I doubt it is. I am 1 of the 3 Guys that got boned by Adam in his last scam. There was 3 of us on ATVRiders that he sold parts to and after making payment we recieved boxes that contained everything from old dirty filters to worn out sprockets. He had a shipping reciepts so PayPal would do nothing. I hope someone will check into this and get to the truth before he screws over members here like he did on ATVRiders, ATVConneection....and so on.
    If it is a different Adam Miller then I apologize. The One who scammed me out of $300 lived in Ortonville MI. ....Had the id 12secblackmustang on ebay.........His father (Doug Miller) owned something called THUNDER HILLS RANCH......And was mildly retarded (maybe more than mildly)

Mark

--
    I kind of figured as much. Adam is already off to another site to infest.

3leggeddog is offline The sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then Got the holeshot
    --
    i dunno,i have met him,seems like a good dude.and i know he is here for the love of trikes,not to make money,or scam.
    Full Walsh CRF 450 hybrid 250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 3leggeddog
    i dunno,i have met him,seems like a good dude.and i know he is here for the love of trikes,not to make money,or scam.
    I know I'd trust him after being confronted with the above information. NOT!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    His email address here matched up with one that was listed in the Planet Sand thread. I havent banned the account but I did remove access to the classifieds until I hear something more.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly
    His email address here matched up with one that was listed in the Planet Sand thread. I havent banned the account but I did remove access to the classifieds until I hear something more.
    proves he is a liar as on page 2 he denied the claims.

--
    Ready for the dunes this weekend.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dune1.JPG  
    Hall's Performance

TF '06 Survivor

--
    maybe i missed it, but what are you going with rear fender wise??, looks real cool btw
    1985 With "86" Plastic's,Custom 12" Alluminum Extended Swing Arm,39MM PWK,"TRX" Filter,9 Paddle TALLER HALLER'S on 11" Wide Rim's,LOT'S of Stainless,LOT'S of Alluminum,LOT'S of PowderCoating,NOTHING Stock..

FASTEST Tri-Z on The Planet...MAKE A NOTE !! and the SECOND FASTEST, WRITE IT DOWN AGAIN!!!

--
    Jasons not done with it yet this is just so he can ride it this weekend at the dunes it will have rear plastic and a diff seat.
    Hall's Performance

TF '06 Survivor

--
    WOW, This thread might actually recover. I have no Idea what Adam does with his personal life. I know he has never done anything wrong to me personally. So I would have a hard time condeming him for what has been said here.

Anyway back to the 500. This baby Is one running unit. I just can't get over the torque these motors make. I have a pilot to ride Er at the dunes to run It against the 310, I can't wait to see what one comes out on top.

03 ORANGE SHEE, the rear fenders are In the works. I will eventually get a drag pipe, that will give me the room I need to put fenders on. I do have some TRX rear fenders I will use If they don't let me on the dunes without any.

83 ATC 60-R Cr60 converted with Zinger parts.
    83 ATC 70.
    83 Tri zinger
    ATC 85-R Cr85 engine on shortened 86-R frame.
    ATC450AF
    86 310-R Drag racer
    440 snowmobile powered custom built.
    87 Cr 500 Converted to Drag racer

--
    Ive not got a ride on sunday

lol , thats thing is wayyy too scary for me cant wait to see it run!
    85 Tri-Z "Rumble Bee"
    85 250R "Red Rocket"
    83 200X "Flat Tracker"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //