//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: ATC cover

xd 200x is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    ok, here it is flat out. you know its not hondaline that its a crap cover made buy some forigen company. plaoin and simple your ripping people off. key word spamming is fine but atleast put that its not hondaline in our auction. In my mind you are a rip off artist

--
    "As the world turns"....LMAO
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

--
    Cant we all just get along........lol
    I dont have a problem with adding some good search words to an auction to help sell it, I dont have a problem with someone selling something and making killer money (as I know I have). As long as there is plenty of real description in the narrative of the auction, I dont feel there should be any issues.

Ok now someone lock this thread so it doesnt become ugly.
    86-87 Tecate ROCK!

Ride fast...........brake late............and Slide the rear!

--
    Thanks Scott, yeah I think we've all beat this dead horse enough...I've stated my opinion on this issue as have other board members. It's not going to get ugly on my end, sorry but I don't stoop to that level..that's all I have to say about this issue. Now if you guys will excuse me, I'm going yacht shopping in lue of my recent small fortune of $40.99 that I'm going to receive for selling a 3 wheeler cover on ebay
    1985 Yamaha 225DRN w/OEM headlight guard, footboards, front rack, rear rack, work light, brush guards and trailer hitch

--
    Hey XD 200X last time I looked the Honda covers were made by a foriegn company The fabric is very similar also. I also know that back in the day when these were made, they sold for more than $5 prob $25 or more. This other guy just got stuck with a pot full of them and wants to unload them fast. So I dont know what your major malfunction is. WHO CARES.
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

1999 Larson 226 SEI 5.0L EFIVolvo I/O LOVE IT

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayW
    Hey XD 200X last time I looked the Honda covers were made by a foriegn company The fabric is very similar also. I also know that back in the day when these were made, they sold for more than $5 prob $25 or more. This other guy just got stuck with a pot full of them and wants to unload them fast. So I dont know what your major malfunction is. WHO CARES.
    I might add that if it was a REAL Hondaline cover, dont you think it would be about $40 at this point. Come on.
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

--
    hey if your so sure that the people bidding know that its not hondaline then put it in the auction. O wait you wont do that because your to honest in the description and yea I know who made the honda line covers and they are not the same. SO stop ring to b.s people. as I said my opinion of you still stands

Wait, why not sell a bolt kit like you can buy on ebay and list it as hondaline. with no mention of who mad it in the desription.

I know what it is you know what it is. it s a freaking matress cover. hondaline covers had draw strings atleast the ones i have seen.

welp captian honesty I guess Ill just emaill all you bidders with this thread. that way we can both be happy. you secure in the fact that your bidders know what they are getting and me happy that I kept peole from being riped off. seems fair and like a good idea. guess ill do that. thanks

--
    Quote Originally Posted by xd 200x
    hey if your so sure that the people bidding know that its not hondaline then put it in the auction. O wait you wont do that because your to honest in the description and yea I know who made the honda line covers and they are not the same. SO stop ring to b.s people. as I said my opinion of you still stands

Wait, why not sell a bolt kit like you can buy on ebay and list it as hondaline. with no mention of who mad it in the desription.

I know what it is you know what it is. it s a freaking matress cover. hondaline covers had draw strings atleast the ones i have seen.

welp captian honesty I guess Ill just emaill all you bidders with this thread. that way we can both be happy. you secure in the fact that your bidders know what they are getting and me happy that I kept peole from being riped off. seems fair and like a good idea. guess ill do that. thanks
    Hey man, you go right ahead and email everyone who's bidding on the cover if it makes you feel better...man on man, you are definitely making this world a better place, one 3 wheeler cover at a time LOL, but yeah if you really have NOTHING better to do with your time, then go right ahead my friend..more power to you. Oh, and while you're at it, go ahead and email the handful of non-bidders who offered me a decent BIN price for it....think about it dude.

--
    no prob ill get on it after i finsh this paper.

--
    Dude your are a piece of work.
    Clay Whitman
    Newnan, GA

AMSOIL DEALER

My Toys

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700 SE

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayW
    Dude your are a piece of work.
    Haha, isn't he?

--
    peice of work. ok So wanting to warn people that they are being scamed now is a bad thing? welp you and you butt buddy there have fun now I give up.

P.s got half a mind to just bid it up and stiff ya since you are such a honest seller.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by xd 200x
    peice of work. ok So wanting to warn people that they are being scamed now is a bad thing? welp you and you butt buddy there have fun now I give up.

P.s got half a mind to just bid it up and stiff ya since you are such a honest seller.
    Hey, now that's a swell idea you got there...go ahead and bid it up and not pay, so I can leave you negative feedback on here and ebay. Then I can sell the cover to one of the non-bidding ebayers who offered me a BIN price for it. Look guy, just get off your soapbox, you're not accomplishing anything. Peace

--
    ok guess i will. Negative feed back on here?
    1.how you have no clue what my ebay name is and
    2. you should be banned from here for scaming people.

--
    Dude just give it up, you're not going to phase me one way or another...trust me.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //